RE: Let's not ignore the welcoming clubs

Avalon, in Paw Paw, West Virginia does not use a quota system...it is very nice with a full range of amenities

This post was edited

I've heard good things about Avalon and they seem really active so it would be a great place to plan a weekend, or week-long, getaway!

This post was edited

Too many rules and too many people making the rules that are not using common sense.Kind of why we've been sticking with nude beaches the last few years. The clubs are private and of course they can set/change/reset/ change rules again at their whim. Their club, their rules.But it's no wonder younger people are avoiding 'fenced in' nudism. That being said there are several out there that seem to be running their business the right way. Think Cypress Cove, Avalon, Shangri La and a few others. These are the places we like to go to when we're in those areas.

This post was edited
RE: Turned away by 2 Clubs in Minnesota

I'm not in that area, but if I got to know a man prior, I'd be willing to go with him. I'm still looking for someone to take me :)

I would like to hang out somewhere or check out one of these clubs too. I'm in Minneapolis, MN

This post was edited

I got turned down by a club for being a single male nudist. Any ideas how i could convince them to take me?I was just going for purely fun, not to have sex or make sexual advances towards women.Or should i wait till next year and try again?

This post was edited

FLAGGED

This post was edited

"Singles are welcome at ---------. Our experience is that we need to maintain a gender balance for everyones comfort. As such, we limit the gender imbalances to a maximum 60:40 ratio. We realize that usually means that many single men will be excluded. While we would prefer to welcome everyone, this is the only solution that preserves an environment where everyone feels comfortable."I pulled this from the www from a resort. While I don't agree as I would visit alone and might be turned away, I see the point of making everyone, (females, in my opinion), comfortable. From reading other threads and comments, it would appear a few too many like to stare and make others uncomfortable, hence the rules.
So are you saying the male of a couple don't stare just the singles?
I believe the imbalance is what they are protecting.
I am a single male and I just got back from avatan where I spent 3 days. They were all very nice and welcoming. They do keep a quota.
Now I just called about going to fern hills club in Bloomington ,in. And they said I had to fill out a back ground check before they even consider letting me spend my money to lay by their pool. I will never visit there!

This post was edited