Camara angle

When camming, do you prefer to see the persons whole body, just face or does t matter?What camera angle do you use?

This topic was edited
RE: Camara angle

I like the whole body shot, but with that said it's harder for the people who have a laptop to do the full body and chat unless on a mic.

This post was edited

Hey when chatting nude with someone prefer cameras angle so as to show whole body :-) feels more like a natural conversation then :-)

This post was edited

When camming, do you prefer to see the persons whole body, just face or does t matter?What camera angle do you use?

Body and face show it all off

This post was edited

When camming, do you prefer to see the persons whole body, just face or does t matter?What camera angle do you use?Full body here...

This post was edited

Totally agree...show it all. I always have my camera angled to show as much of me as possible just as if you were talking to me in a room in person. Just seems more natural that way. Plus I am an unashamed nudist, so what's to hide? :)

This post was edited

I prefer an angle that shows my whole body and face. I am usually sitting and push my chair back enough for most of my body to be on cam. Sometimes I move my cam and stand up so my entire body is nude, but I have to get farther away and I don't like that as much.

This post was edited

Camera angle isn't that important to me. And sometimes a chatter doesn't always have that much control over it, especially with built in cams. For me the important thing is having an enjoyable naked cam chat.

This post was edited

This is the camera angle I use when webcamming.
My webcam took this photo and it is a reference for anyone new to nudist webcams regarding a good position to be in.
Please let me know what you think! :)

This post was edited

Not so easy with laptop cam but nice to see full body while chatting if possible

This post was edited