Too Nice Outside Today Not to be Naked!

So I drove the 25 minutes home at lunch to spend 15 minutes out by the pool, before driving 25 minutes back to work. Totally worth it. (Trying to upload a pic but having troubles.)

This topic was edited
RE: Too Nice Outside Today Not to be Naked!

Now that's what I'd call a dedicated nudist!What can I tell you? I walked outside to go grab some lunch, and as soon as I opened the door and stepped outside, it just had to happen! =) If it's going to be like this again tomorrow, it's not looking good for making it to the office... ;)

This post was edited

It's so hot and muggy outside today I'm leaving it out. 95 but feels like 113 they say? If the kids weren't home then I would be out in the pool!

This post was edited

Nice here today, as well. I've been in and out of the backyard, went to the doctor and ran some errands. When I got home the shirt and shorts came off but had to slip them back on again for the appliance repair guy. He's now gone, naked again and waiting for the pool guy to finish so I can venture out back and enjoy the rest of the afternoon in the sun! ;D

This post was edited

Yes it is and I did!

This post was edited

Well I'm naked now but wish I was outside!

This post was edited

This week has been perfect for outside nude activities. Yesterday i did my weekly mowing on the tractor. Nude as always. Today im going to wash the car park it in the shade and wax it.

This post was edited

It's so hot and muggy outside today I'm leaving it out. 95 but feels like 113 they say? If the kids weren't home then I would be out in the pool!That's the kind of weather I live for. I grew up here in Central Florida before airconditioning became nearly universal. We never had it - just fans in the house and open windows.
Nearly every day in the summer here is just as you described, and I spend as much time outside as I can.

This post was edited

i'm outside naked every day. love the lifestyle.

This post was edited

Today is another great day to be naked. Waiting for a TN friend to arrive so we can hang nude this afternoon!

This post was edited

I spent the last two days at a nudist club camping, apart from the cold night the sun was out and the pool was fantastic.

This post was edited