Talking to wallabies

Found myself up Corstorphine Hill early a few days ago on the other side of the fence from the zoo. Stripped off and took a short stroll along the fence, with only wallabies to take any notice. Bliss! Androo.

This topic was edited
RE: Talking to wallabies

I am minded to designate this part of Corstophine Hill the All Edinburgh TN Open Air Sun Club. It is wonderfully secluded. No-one came within 100 metres of me this afternoon for 20 minutes, 10 of which I spent sunclad sunbathing. Anyone interested, and want to know the exact location?

This post was edited

Hi - yes, I'd love to hear where it is - great to have another spot to spend nude time in :)

This post was edited

Me too, I have been going up Blackford Hill for the same reason but its very difficult to get to the very secluded areas, and you have to go through endless gorse etc, and there is certainly no room for more than 1 person - so it would be good to hear about another place!

This post was edited

Those who asked about Corstorphine Hill, the quietest spot seems to be just above the fence separating the hill from Murrayfield Hospital. There's a small south-facing bank which is off most beaten tracks. Get to it by taking the most westerly path up from the A8. The weather looks like being the last opportunity this summer for sun worship. Sadly, I shall likely be otherwise occupied this week! A.

This post was edited