new nudist

I am a new nudist I try to be nude as much as possible seeking some like minded people for some pointers

This topic was edited
RE: new nudist

Welcome to the site!

This post was edited

Joe,
Welcome to the site. It took over 6 months for you to make your first post and we hope you make more. Please take a few minutes to completely fill in your profile. People are more willing to talk to you if they know a little about you.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard.

Bob

This post was edited

I am a new nudist I try to be nude as much as possible seeking some like minded people for some pointers

This post was edited

I am a new nudist I try to be nude as much as possible seeking some like minded people for some pointersHi been a nudist off and on both of my ex wifes enjoyed being nude but both just stopped enjoying it neither can say why so I stopped too now iam single and getting back into it. Love to chat more

This post was edited

I'm fairly new to the nudist thing. Around home, I wear as little as possible whenever I can. I visited a clothing optional beach last summer, and really enjoyed the freedom of not wearing anything. I just found this site, and I was a little sceptical at first. I thought it may just be a chance for people to perv at a few pictures. Having read some of the forums, I think that most people are just interested in their own state of undress, and interacting with others.
So, I joined the site and posted a picture, almost to "prove" that I'm not just here to look at nudies. I'm not really into meeting others "in the flesh" just yet (if ever), but I'd like to make some friends on here. So what's the deal, do I just sit back and wait, or should I approach others?
Feel free to check out my photo, let me know if you can't see it for some reason. I'd appreciate any feedback.
Thanks.

This post was edited

Enjoy the site. There are some great people here. There are also some creeps. Avoid the creeps.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

the best pointer I can think of is to stay comfortable in your own skin and leave it at that.

This post was edited

the best pointer I can think of is to stay comfortable in your own skin and leave it at that.

This post was edited