Pierced genitals

Hi. I'm interested in getting my frenum pierced. I just wondered if anyone else has experience of this, good or bad. I've heard having a Prince Albert can cause urination problems, so I'm not keen on getting one of them , but the frenum looks relatively invasion free.
My issue is that I was circumcised at a young age for medical reasons and have always felt I have missed out on something during sex, I guess I have foreskin envy, I do have fulfilling sex, but have always felt there could be more.
Any info or experiences would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Pierced genitals

A frenum piercing is nice but is subject to migrating. Having said that, my frenum migrated after about 1 year and has never been replaced. My PA which is about 18 years old now has given me only pleasure and contrary to the urination issues is worth having and is not subject to migration. Good Luck.

This post was edited

I have a 7 bar frenum ladder, just recently had to move my top bar down to the new bottom bar, due to migration but that was after 5 yrs. I love it and so did my ex.

This post was edited

Thanks guys. So whats migration, I imagine it moves somewhat... My concern is because I've been circumcised there might not be enough there to pierce...

This post was edited

A frenum piercing is a surface piercing and subject to becoming thin - the skin covering the jewelry - over time and wear and tear - read skin movement of the penis. At some point it may become uncomfortable and has to be removed.

This post was edited