Anybody in Indianapolis?

I have tried to meet and talk to other people that are on this site from Indianapolis but no matter how friendly and respectful I have tried to be it seems that no one is actually interested in talking to you and getting to know anyone. It seems as though being friendly and respectful will get you ignored and blocked from people with no reason whatsoever or replies as to why

This topic was edited
RE: Anybody in Indianapolis?

Hello how are you. I live in Indianapolis.

This post was edited

I have tried to meet and talk to other people that are on this site from Indianapolis but no matter how friendly and respectful I have tried to be it seems that no one is actually interested in talking to you and getting to know anyone. It seems as though being friendly and respectful will get you ignored and blocked from people with no reason whatsoever or replies as to whyI live in Mitchell, Indiana which is two hour drive from you. I think the reason your having trouble chatting with anyone on here is either their too busy with some one using the PM ortheir too busy chatting in the chat room or their away from their computer. If I knew when your going to be in the chatroom I would love to chat with you.Chris :)

This post was edited

thank you both for your replies. I can't get into the chat room and
talk because I have only a phone that does not like to be a team
player in the chat room. I can see everybody else chatting but I
have no option there any way to chat in there myself. hopefully you
both are doing well

This post was edited