Birthday Suit Deal

To me this is new...perhaps I just wasn't paying attention. You can go to Indian Hills within a week of your birthday for free. What a wonderful way to celebrate.
(mine they are having ice cream!)

This topic was edited
RE: Birthday Suit Deal

To me this is new...perhaps I just wasn't paying attention. You can go to Indian Hills within a week of your birthday for free. What a wonderful way to celebrate. (mine they are having ice cream!)

Wish i had known. Going there for my first time Oct 2 and 3. My bday was 9/11

This post was edited

It still is a great place to relax. At least now it is. I kind of want to hug the owner tomorrow. (except then she'd be in my personal space and I in her space..and that is awkward enough clothed) My last time there was the first time nothing sexual was pushed around me. It was strange too, for I didn't have something like a religious book to hope to ward off others then.

This post was edited

I love the new atmosphere. I am a married man and I usually go solo. Not one person was rude or inappropriate to me on my last trip. It was great. Good job on the cleanup and I don't mean on the grounds although that is coming along great too.

This post was edited

I haven't been in a month because of work. I was hoping to have gone today, but with the weather I opted out. I've never been bothered or approached inappropriately, though I have at other venues.
I hope they continue the birthday promotion through April.

This post was edited

My birthday is in January, too cold for nudity and ice cream!

This post was edited

I'm lucky mines in july!!

This post was edited

Oh, nice. I wasn't aware of this. ^^

This post was edited

My birthday is in January, too cold for nudity and ice cream!Not really since the buildings, pool, and hot tub are heated. This year our January wasn't too bad either. I say that knowing that I have covered up with a blanket around the pool area in the rain before because I was cold.

This post was edited