Hiking in CT

I started hiking a lot this spring, training for a long section hike on the AT. I have been on the Mattabassett trail in Connecticut. I rarely meet people on this trail, so one day I decided to go nude. I keep my kilt at the ready in case I do see someone. I will be doing at least 20 miles this coming week. I usually start around 10 am. Anyone interested in joining me are welcome. Please respond and we can set a day and time.

This topic was edited
RE: Hiking in CT

Monday will be the best day for hiking this week, although I will be hiking every day.

This post was edited

I hiked 9 miles (4.5 each way) yesterday, section 10 of the Mattabassett Trail. Way to many people to go nude, although I did catch a couple frolicking near the trail. Todays hike on a different section was much more enjoyable. I put on my birthday suit 100 yards into the trail, hiked 2.5 miles in and 2.5 miles back and never put my cloths back on until I got home. I walked all the way back to the truck got in and drove home, naked all the way. Awesome cloths free day.

This post was edited

I started hiking a lot this spring, training for a long section hike on the AT. I have been on the Mattabassett trail in Connecticut. I rarely meet people on this trail, so one day I decided to go nude. I keep my kilt at the ready in case I do see someone. I will be doing at least 20 miles this coming week. I usually start around 10 am. Anyone interested in joining me are welcome. Please respond and we can set a day and time.

Somerset Vermont is perfect for camping and being clothes free. Many trails that lead from the campground area to the reservoir.
The Deerfield River is refreshing and clean. I'll be out there this June. I'll be in an RV. Come by for coffee if your out there camping.
Send me a message.

This post was edited

Got another 8 miles in today. It was cold and I had to battle
shrinkage but I did it. I open shirt Donald Ducked it.
I will link to pics when they get approved, if I can.

This post was edited

Really, this topic has been up here for 2 weeks and the only person interested is a person from NJ. Does everyone from CT go to VT to hike nude? Where do you go to shed your clothes?

This post was edited
Hiking in CT

Hiked another 7 miles today, most of it naked. I love it when I can hike all the way back to the truck in the nude. Todays spot had a very secluded parking area.

This post was edited

Hi, I hiked 4.26 miles one way and 3.5 miles back, all naked. Never once did I see another person. Last week I visited 2 nude rivers, one in NY and one in MA, of the 10 men I saw 8 were gay and all were over 40, no females. My next trip will be either Gunnison beach or Solair Nudist Resort. If both of these turn out to be stereotypicI will be bummed. I was thinking I would doa summer solstice VT AT hike next month.

This post was edited

Lets face it, the female form is much better on the eye than the male form. After what little experience I have withlegal nudity and after hikingmany miles, I would much preferto follow a female hiker.And yes it feels great hanging outside by the river nude. I would just like to see the female form more often, notas a gawker, but as a fellow nudist.

This post was edited

Another great6 milehike today. Where I park my truck I can get out, strip and start hiking. I have to cover up only in one section, about a quarter mile. I can hike all the way back to the truck. Today I was hanging out naked when I got finished and was almost seen naked by some high school kids, that could have been bad.

This post was edited

I did the same trail as yesterday. I read an article that sneakers are just as good as hiking boots but they are lighter. Bull Crap. I was so sore when I was done.

This post was edited