So shy, but I think my shell is about to crack. (Greetings!)

I want to say hello to everyone here so I am going to stop beating around the bush and do just that...
-Deep sigh of stress and tension-
Hello!
Phew! Well.. that wasn't so hard :D
-------------------
I have been an at-home-nudist for about a year now and figure it was time to meet some like-minded individuals. I hope to make some new friends!

This topic was edited
RE: So shy, but I think my shell is about to crack. (Greetings!)

The first step is always the most difficult, but now you realize it was entirely painless. Welcome to our world.

This post was edited

Hello - It appears that you've made up your mind to become socially nude and that's a great step forward. If I may, stoke up on your self-consciousness. It is reasonable to believe you are a good person based on your profile and you should be proud of who you are and "jump right into nudism". It's a great lifestyle and nudism needs more young people such as yourself. Best of luck.

This post was edited

Thank you very much for the welcome! If others on this site are as nice as you two, I believe I will do just fine here.

This post was edited

I wish you a huge warm welcome and as you drift around this website please remember that not everyone is here for the correct reasons. Unfortunately a lot of people that are here now especially the younger people join this site for all the wrong reasons and expect nudism to be somehow related to sexuality when most if not all the rest of us realize that is not the case. As you drift around seeing other profiles and other images please do not take their distorted mentality as anything against the rest of us. As you add people and profiles. Please look over the profiles very thoroughly with an open mind and avoid anything that looks like it is here for the wrong reasons. I hope the very best for you here

This post was edited

Thank you for the warm welcome and for the heads up. So far, I am enjoying the articles in the blog section currently, but I will do as you suggest and keep an eye out for any such "questionable" profiles. This may sound naive of me, but I tend to think the best of people whenever I can, so I appreciate your advice.

This post was edited

Welcome on board, and well done.

As a 54-year-old with a son your age, I feel like I should add a few wise words of encouragement, but you already sound amazingly wise for your age.

I am a firm believer that naturism is a gene, and those who are born with it instinctively understand its appeal and its positive influence, even if the majority of people just don't get it. Those who aren't born with the naturist gene will never enjoy the feeling of liberation and wellbeing it brings.

You sound like you have the gene, so enjoy it, and stay true to your convictions.

When you are ready for the next step, bear in mind that social nudity is even better than private nudity.

This post was edited