Question

This is my 2nd post here and have a question about grown children. Should they be told? I have a son that comes over on weekends to hang out with his friends, he is college an hour away. But now I want to spend as much time naked as I can and it feels like he would put a damper on our weekends at home. Not comfortable with social nudity yet so just wanted to get used to it at home and my wife is not totally into it yet and I really want her to be comfortable. Has anyone with grown children told them, and if so how did they react?

This topic was edited
RE: Question

We are empty nesters (and love it). We have told them and they know not to pay any surprise visits unless they want the surprise to be theirs. They are accepting and still think we act like kids with each other(the wife and I). We got the "eye roll" when we told them we run around the house and farm naked as much as we can. Let him know. Kids these days have a different view that we do.

This post was edited

I think you should let him know, so he won't be totally surprised if he shows up unannounced. Also let him know you may spend part of his at home visit time nude. He may curtail some of his week end visits or may join you nude at home, who knows? Then just do what you want to do in your own home, whether he is there or not.

This post was edited

I think you should let him know, so he won't be totally surprised if he shows up unannounced. Also let him know you may spend part of his at home visit time nude. He may curtail some of his week end visits or may join you nude at home, who knows? Then just do what you want to do in your own home, whether he is there or not.

The only problem I see with that is my wife. She is just starting out and would not be be naked in front of anyone but me right now. Being as I just started being nude at home, 3 days now, I want to be naked any chance I get and weekends have the most freedom right now, spent the entire day on Saturday and it was great!

This post was edited

The only problem I see with that is my wife. She is just starting out and would not be be naked in front of anyone but me right now. Being as I just started being nude at home, 3 days now, I want to be naked any chance I get and weekends have the most freedom right now, spent the entire day on Saturday and it was great!Re-read my post then. I made no mention of your wife being nude or not, just you.

This post was edited

The only problem I see with that is my wife. She is just starting out and would not be be naked in front of anyone but me right now. Being as I just started being nude at home, 3 days now, I want to be naked any chance I get and weekends have the most freedom right now, spent the entire day on Saturday and it was great!Re-read my post then. I made no mention of your wife being nude or not, just you.

I know, but I don't want anything to stop her from joining me and with my son hanging around she will not consider it. I am just going tell all the kids, mom and dad are naked as much as possible deal with it, this is our time lol

This post was edited

Our kids are blissfully unaware of my (our) naturism, which we sneak off to naturist venues to enjoy in peace. It hardly seems fair to burden them with it at home. It's a bit like the thought of Mum and Dad having sex!

Besides, there is some fun to be had from having our little secret.

This post was edited