RE: who is nude now

me! and I was 44 minutes ago too. Even though it is friggin cold and if it get's any darker I'm going to have to turn the lights on!

This post was edited

I am nude online and drinking my coffeeSame here. Been nude about ten hours now.

This post was edited

I am nude now. I always sleep nude. It's 7:00 am here in the northeast United States and I am just getting up ready to shower.

This post was edited

I am decorating nude of course

This post was edited

Why do you need to ask such a question ???This is a nudist site.....why wouldn't we be nude???

This post was edited

pretty much if i am sitting here at my desk top i am nude, been nude since i got home yesterday afternoon around 2pm so guess that is a 17 hour nude streak'

This post was edited

Still in bed and nude...sleep naked all the time

This post was edited

i guys just wondering how many of you good people are nude at this minute its midday in the uk cheers ..... :-)I get up at 4am and walk out naked to my truck to start it while I have coffee and stay nude till I leave.

This post was edited

i guys just wondering how many of you good people are nude at this minute its midday in the uk cheers ..... :-)
I'm nude at my tablet, except for a t-shirt (weather's not so warm here in these days)

This post was edited

If I'm home, I'm nude. Simple as that.

This post was edited