Dares

Let's start a dare thread! I know there's gonna be some full time nudists so these dares probably aren't for you BUT I know there are some just trying to get into it, like me, so anyone got any dares? (Places to go nude, wearing certain items of clothes only, etc.)

This topic was edited
RE: Dares

I dare you to fill out your Profile and post some pictures of yourself.

This post was edited

I dare you to read threads before starting your own.

This post was edited

I prefer not to answer questions or take dares from people with
completely blank profiles.

This post was edited

Let's start a dare thread! I know there's gonna be some full time nudists so these dares probably aren't for you BUT I know there are some just trying to get into it, like me, so anyone got any dares? (Places to go nude, wearing certain items of clothes only, etc.)I see that you have met three of the rudest people on this site by posting this. Don't let them bother you, if you read the forums
you will find that they are like this to everybody. There is a couple more but I'm sure they will have to chime in with one of their stupid
comment's before long. Anyway, truth or dare with others(especially after a few beers) is a pretty good way to get the nerveto start
enjoying the lifestyle.

This post was edited

However, what is the point of starting a new item on dares when there are two groups in the groups part of this site devoted to dares. I also agree on the blank profile. First, how hard is it to do? Second, with all the fake and spam accounts only this site, differentiating your profile from those is worthwhile.

This post was edited

I prefer not to answer questions or take dares from people withcompletely blank profiles.Ditto

This post was edited

So what have you been up to for your dares then ?

This post was edited

Nudismal claims to be a young male.
Three or four nubies all joined at about the same time.
All have blank profiles.
All of the them used the phrase "Hit me up".
Coincidence?

This post was edited

Nudismal claims to be a young male.Three or four nubies all joined at about the same time. All have blank profiles.All of the them used the phrase "Hit me up".Coincidence?Completely. Because I only have this account, not sure why I would make a fake account as a male anyways? I just don't want my real name or pics of me out there right now because I live at home and don't want people seeing me on here right now.

This post was edited

It seems to me that only those who are truly paranoid would be reluctant to post information or pictures on this site. Non-nudists, except for the occasional perverts, are unlikely to spend much time here, so only we nudists would know your "secret", and we don't think there is anything wrong with nudity.

This post was edited