RE: Shaving

If ever you go to a nude beach or resort, you'd see some 90% of women and 60% of guys are smooth.
Hmmmmmm, I'd say by casual observation you are probably pretty correct in your statistics, kw4267.
Hubby and I like to shave as well and its always nice to see people at the club taking pride in their appearance by grooming. Even if its simply a close public trim. Sometime, though, we will go for a little variety and let it grow out for a month.
Both of us shave in the shower. You can scrub the area with soap and the warm water will soften up the hairs so shaving is easier. Sometimes, it takes a a little manipulation to get underneath in all those hidden areas, but a foot up on the edge of the shower and a hand mirror solves that prob quickly. Just a regular schedule of shaving keeps one nice and clean with no razor burns if you don't get too intense. After the shave we use an aloe lotion to keep the area healed. Of course, using the lotion on each other helps the process be even more fun...LOL!
I agree, the stats are fairly accurate. I also like the fact that people at the clubs like to be groomed and and neat. I too shave everyday, but I use an electric shaver with a micro screen as to not get cut. But, really enjoy the look and feel of being smooth down there.

This post was edited

Oh cripe......how many times are we going to go over this subject! Do what feels good to you!

This post was edited

i shave in the shower use soap go slow

This post was edited

Never shaved my groin. Not going to do so unless it is for medical reasons eg pre surgery.

This post was edited

If ever you go to a nude beach or resort, you'd see some 90% of women and 60% of guys are smooth.
Hmmmmmm, I'd say by casual observation you are probably pretty correct in your statistics, kw4267.
Hubby and I like to shave as well and its always nice to see people at the club taking pride in their appearance by grooming. Even if its simply a close public trim. Sometime, though, we will go for a little variety and let it grow out for a month.
Both of us shave in the shower. You can scrub the area with soap and the warm water will soften up the hairs so shaving is easier. Sometimes, it takes a a little manipulation to get underneath in all those hidden areas, but a foot up on the edge of the shower and a hand mirror solves that prob quickly. Just a regular schedule of shaving keeps one nice and clean with no razor burns if you don't get too intense. After the shave we use an aloe lotion to keep the area healed. Of course, using the lotion on each other helps the process be even more fun...LOL!
agree.. sounds good

This post was edited

Do what floats your boat.
I do my own WAXING and not worry about hair for a month and a half. Shaving stubble are not my thing.

This post was edited

I shave once in a week.
It gave me a smooth touch and feels great to me.

This post was edited

Ok, stupid question. How in the heck do you keep the anus area clean? Do you use a mirror to shave down there, just curious because I shave as much as possible and that's one area I can't get too.....thanks

This post was edited

I shave from my neck to my toes at least twice a week in the shower mostly!! I have dry shaved my legs and chest before!! Much rather wet shave though!!

This post was edited

I am a nudist for the freedom from social pressure, and to be natural. I Love my hairy body, I actually believe hair is there for a reason, and I also wear no jewellery, fashion has no place in my life

I am with you. I don't understand the fad but to each his own lol

This post was edited