Did anybody watch Naked Attraction?

A new dating show on the tv in the uk in which contestants are completely naked. I watched it and really enjoyed it and can't wait till the next episode.
Did anyone else watch it and if so what did you think to it?

This topic was edited
RE: Did anybody watch Naked Attraction?

Wish we could see it in the States. Actually something like this may be very boring because we always say nudists do all the same things that textiles do, only we do it nude. Two nudists dating and courting would be just as interesting as two textiles doing likewise. The difference here is the idea of having the couples nude would be the big selling point for attracting an audience.

This post was edited

Yes I did, and thought how natural it was to see people behaving just as normal naked as clothed. We need more shows like this.

This post was edited

I Googled Naked Attraction. It seems you can watch it on line. I didn't. Not interested.

This post was edited

Might be interested if they didn't pixelate the bodies. After you see them nude once, it's no big deal but to see the blurry butt's for the whole show is annoying. Hmmm... Interesting job - blurring the butts. After a couple shows it would put me off sex for a month. Wonder if that person is in the credits that roll at the end of the show and what to they call him/her?

This post was edited

Might be interested if they didn't pixelate the bodies.After you see them nude once, it's no big deal but to see theblurry butt's for the whole show is annoying. Hmmm...Interesting job - blurring the butts. After a coupleshows it would put me off sex for a month. Wonder if thatperson is in the credits that roll at the end of the show and whatto they call him/her?
I think you must be mistaking this programme for Naked and Afraid.
In this programme nothing is pixelated, in fact they get some real
close ups of all of the contestants penises, vaginas and boobs
etc.
I can't watch Naked and Afraid because it is pixelated. It would be
a really good show if that wasn't the case.

This post was edited

Might be interested if they didn't pixelate the bodies.After you see them nude once, it's no big deal but to see theblurry butt's for the whole show is annoying. Hmmm...Interesting job - blurring the butts. After a coupleshows it would put me off sex for a month. Wonder if thatperson is in the credits that roll at the end of the show and whatto they call him/her?
etc.

Maybe they're not allowed to show the full naked body on American tv. Here in the UK, nothing is hidden from the viewers. I don't usually watch these kind of shows, but I enjoyed Naked Attraction because of it's authenticity.I shall certainly be tuning into the next episode.

This post was edited

Thanks for the share. Going to watch it. Google also revealed how 'appalled' the people are over nudity.

This post was edited

One of the Reality TV shows I've enjoyed - even though I don't understand Danish, is Adam Zoekt Eva, a nude dating show. Everyone is nude - except for the host - and unpixelated. It's a refreshing change from our over-pixelated shows. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrwp5SappnU

This post was edited

etc.

Thanks for the clarification. American TV has no problem showing people being killed, but a bare breast or a cuss word used by everyone beyond 5th grade results in the FCC fining the network. We've watched most of the 30 plus seasons of Survivor and that's definitely a show that would be more realistic if some or all of the contestants were nude.

This post was edited

Last nights show was even better than the previous one, It is good to see people behaving just as normal nude, as they do when clothed.

This post was edited