I have a quest in I've just star

statted shaving everything dowm there. Completely gone, is that better or not? I'd like to hear good j u r##

This topic was edited
RE: I have a quest in I've just star

Yes, much better shaved, makes that nice cock look bigger! Ray

This post was edited

It's all a matter of personal preference. I love having a hairy
bush, wouldn't even think of removing it. On the other hand,
there're probably as many nudists who shave down there and swear
it's the only way to go. you'll probably get responses from
both groups.

This post was edited

I decided to remain shaved in 1980 and have never gone back. Much better, although I am certain there is a modicum of personal preference involved.

This post was edited

How can you ask others what you should feel ? It's a matter of personal preferance. Some like Blondes, some like dark hair. Some like long hair some like short hair. Some men like breasts and some like legs. It's up to you to decide. You can't expect others to decide for you.Right ON!! I absolutely agree!

This post was edited

statted shaving everything dowm there. Completely gone, is that better or not? I'd like to hear good j u r##I checked out your photos JRichard. You are looking good, very good.But then I prefer not to be hairy myself.

This post was edited

It's all a matter of personal choice!! I prefer shave as it looks better, feels better, and likes stated before makes you look bigger!! I shave from the neck down to my toes!! I thought I'm smooth there, why not from the neck to my toes!! But JR it's all on you, we can't tell you what is right for you!!

This post was edited

I shave everything except a small very well trimmed landing strip. I love the look and feel. While not a smoothie, I am shaving more areas especially in the summer.

This post was edited

statted shaving everything dowm there. Completely gone, is that better or not? I'd like to hear good j u r##
So, just out of curiosity how many of you men are going to ask the same type of question over and over because of insecurities so we'll look at you naked and compliment you on you impressive manhood?

This post was edited

So, just out of curiosity how many of you men are going to ask the same type of question over and over because of insecurities so we'll look at you naked and compliment you on you impressive manhood?

*Snicker!*

This post was edited

statted shaving everything dowm there. Completely gone, is that better or not? I'd like to hear good j u r##yes you look very nice shaved, I also shave, allover, chest pubes, under arms even legs, but since you seem to be new to shaving, my advice stay on top of it, do it every time you shower, or as it starts to grow back youll start to itch, and that may make you not like the shaving, all you have to do is run a safty razer down there every day or every other day and youll be fine,,again you look great.

This post was edited