camera or no camera ?

What do you think about it guys, do you like it, or not ? if you like it why, and if you don't why ? We like to chat on the camera when both of us is in front of the PC. Of course we are nudist, so we are not clothed when we use it but we never show our private parts directly on it ,or we never expect from the other person as well. What we don't like is that when someone thinks the chat on the cam means we want to talk to a cock or boobs or etc...We are curious for the face and the person behind the profile pageWe like to use it because it's makes the conversation a bit more realistic. Because what you doing on a beach , nudist club , at work, in the shop or even on the street as well ? Do you close your eyes when you talk to someone? Of course not because it looks funny or to looking somewhere else when someone talking to you is quite rude. Also it's really good to see the other person face when you say something , is it funny for them, like it, don't like it. It's helps to make friendship much more easier. What is your opinion guys ?

This topic was edited
RE: camera or no camera ?

I Andre don't mind at all, Lynn is definitely shy. But will chat on
cam when it feels safe. And the truth of it is, it does make conversation a little awkward until you get to know others you cam with better. However, being able to see reactions or laughter is so key to making proper context for comments and conversations.

This post was edited
RE: camera or no camera ?

What do you think about it guys, do you like it, or not ? if you like it why, and if you don't why ? We like to chat on the camera when both of us is in front of the PC. Of course we are nudist, so we are not clothed when we use it but we never show our private parts directly on it ,or we never expect from the other person as well. What we don't like is that when someone thinks the chat on the cam means we want to talk to a cock or boobs or etc...We are curious for the face and the person behind the profile pageWe like to use it because it's makes the conversation a bit more realistic. Because what you doing on a beach , nudist club , at work, in the shop or even on the street as well ? Do you close your eyes when you talk to someone? Of course not because it looks funny or to looking somewhere else when someone talking to you is quite rude. Also it's really good to see the other person face when you say something , is it funny for them, like it, don't like it. It's helps to make friendship much more easier. What is your opinion guys ?What do you think why people hide their faces ? Is nudism or naturism is not about accepting each others ? Is nudism and shyness can come together ? It's strange for us , when people are want to be friends, talking about things , and they are hiding their faces. We saying faces ,not bodies, because the main thing is in naturism not the naked body the main thing is to accept the other person, doesn't matters she/he is your type or not, naked, or dressed up. How these people want to make real friendships? We got lots of requests from people with no face photos , or private message in the chat room, but honestly what we can do with these ??? In the real life you never talk to an arse, or boobs, penis or to a vagina, so why we would do it at here ? We accept the opinion like : my job is like that , if my colleagues know i'm nudist it's may effects my carrier etc... But why is it a big deal to prove you are real, to show your face for a second?? To make the other people sure , they are talking to a real person ? We waiting for your answers, opinions Ladies, Gents. Stay naked :) Adrienne and Tomi

This post was edited