First time at a resort

Hello, I am going to spend this weekend at a nude resort. It is my first time, and a few friends are coming with me. Is there any obvious things I should remember not to forget?

This topic was edited
RE: First time at a resort

Always have a towel with you. Never sit down unless you're sitting on your towel. Do not sit on anyone else's towel. Chip in your fair share for food and fees.

This post was edited

Go with the flow. With the exception of being nude, don't do anything that you wouldn't do in a similar clothed steering. And, have a great time.

This post was edited

Thanks for the great advice!

This post was edited

Don't take any clothes with you, except what you have to wear to get there. Then just wear the same ones on the way home if you need to. If possible, just drive there nude and back home nude. Then you will be miles away from any of your clothes for the whole time. Why take clothes with you to a nudist resort?

This post was edited

Don't take any clothes with you, except what you have to wear to get there. Then just wear the same ones on the way home if you need to. If possible, just drive there nude and back home nude. Then you will be miles away from any of your clothes for the whole time. Why take clothes with you to a nudist resort?You may want to check with the resort. Some resorts require guests to be dressed when using the onsite dining facilities.

This post was edited

Don't take any clothes with you, except what you haveto wear to get there. Then just wear the same ones on the way homeif you need to. If possible, just drive there nude and back homenude. Then you will be miles away from any of your clothes for thewhole time. Why take clothes with you to a nudistresort?

Haha...good advice...but perhaps best suited for someone who
already has already been to the resort.

1. I think for the first time it is a good idea to first get the
    "feel" of the resort. They are not all the same. Some
    encourage nudity everywhere on the grounds...others have more
    restrictive rules. I recommend having a chat with the
    owner/manager upon arrival and just ask what the expectations
    are. That way your friends and yourself will have a good idea
    when/where to be nude fromthe get-go. Assuming one of
    your friends is not entirely comfortable with social nudity it
    would be good for them to know whether they can keep something on
    as well.

• That's pretty much what I did on my first nudist resort
    trip. Iwas accompanied at the time by my
    then-non-social nudist wife.We wentdressed to the
    front desk and had a chat with the manager.
    Hetoldus the "rules" and gave my wife a pass on having
    to go nude on her first visit. That way I didn't have to make
    any assumptions on when/where to be nude.

• After a couple of trips at my old home-resort (a different one
    from the first), and I knew I wanted to be a regular, I asked the
    manager what the specific nudity-rules were. She usually wore
    a sarong behind her desk and most people checked in dressed, so I
    figured nudity was only allowed past the front desk. She told
    me it was actually just a matter of habit; and nudity was
    technically allowed anywhere past the entrance gate and within
    resort confines. I had a quick conversation with the wife
    about it; and she agreed to dispense with the tedious process of
    checking in dressed and then undressing by the pool. After
    that, it was just more enjoyable to disrobe in the parking lot (my
    wife would sometimes even enjoy the trip to or from the resort
    nude), leave the clothes in the trunk of the car and just be
    completely nude from arrival andcheck-in to departure.
    When allyour clothes are far away from you, you tend to worry less about clothes-to-nude ratios orattendance. As a matter of fact when people see you arriving nude they know you mean business lol!! That made for a more fun and actively naked day.

• But I digress!!

1. Beyond that, the usual: sit on a towel, be respectful and
    mindful of other nudists, and most importantly have fun.

This post was edited

I can't recommend driving nude - especially on your first visit to a resort. It puts you in murky legal waters - what if you get stopped for speeding? what if you get a flat? There are myriad reasons you may not want or be able to drive straight to the resort.
Just wear something comfortable. Leave the nudity for the resort.

This post was edited

Hello, I am going to spend this weekend at a nude resort. It is my first time, and a few friends are coming with me. Is there any obvious things I should remember not to forget?Towel, towel, towel. Bring a few extras in case your friends don't bring an extra.
Don't be shy about the sunscreen. Glop that stuff right on your twig & berries.
Look but don't stare. If it's your first time, your eyes may be assaulted by all the nudity. People bending over, spreading their legs, bouncing & wobbling. It can be quite the experience. But you should quickly get used to it and the anatomy on display will fade into the background.

This post was edited

Hello, I am going to spend this weekend at a nude resort. It is my first time, and a few friends are coming with me. Is there any obvious things I should remember not to forget?Towel, towel, towel. Bring a few extras in case your friends don't bring an extra.
Don't be shy about the sunscreen. Glop that stuff right on your twig & berries.
Look but don't stare. If it's your first time, your eyes may be assaulted by all the nudity. People bending over, spreading their legs, bouncing & wobbling. It can be quite the experience. But you should quickly get used to it and the anatomy on display will fade into the background.All great info. Don't forget to check out AANR dot Com for the do's and don't as well. You know, etiquette :)

This post was edited

Have you now spent that week end at the resort yet? How did things go for you? Was it what you were expecting, better, worse?

This post was edited