RE: Nude Hikes

Anyone have an idea on where I could nude hike in The Niagara Region (Canada)????

The internet finally failed...

This post was edited
RE:Nude Hikes

In June there in the National Nude Hiking Day. I think they even have a website. It us more like the world naked bike ride inthat it is a day set and different locations do their own thing on the same day.

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

We bike nude on railtrails in the US Midwest frequently. We go to trail sections we have been on many times and know the crossroads if any. Most of these you can go for miles and rarely be in sight of a farm house. But know the trail and keep your shirt or shorts on the handlebars.

We did organize a full moon hike on a section of trail at a rural park. Met at about 8 pm with half a dozen others and hiked for 1 1/2 hrs, it was great.
Sunnmaxx

This post was edited

Snowshoeing and cross country skiing could be done today, but only the hearty would do it nude. Was -4 F/ -20 C degrees this morning. Might need to be hearty while clothed too.

On warmer days I have hiked in the Ottawa National Forest along the Black River near Bessemer Michigan. Only encountered others on the trail once. I did have the dogs with me who alerted me to a couple coming toward me. Shorts in hand quickly became shorts covering what shorts are made to cover.

My brother hiked the North Country trail here without seeing another person on the trail for at least an eight mile hike.

The Lake Superior beach I use for skinny dipping is also in this area. Just have to walk far enough down to be alone.

This post was edited

I love hiking nude, and I don't mind driving 5-6 hours just to be able to do so and find appropriate terrain and surroundings. That's one of the main reasons why I go to nudist 'resorts' and one of the main things I look at when considering where to go. This is despite the fact that I am rather disabled and have difficult sitting long enough for the drive and some difficult walking once I get there.

This post was edited

Love nuke hiking with mates!

This post was edited

I've done plenty of nude hiking on my own, but don't go on public trails, just do back country where people aren't generally found. Round me that's old logging roads and just through the woods without a trail. I thought I was going to have a nude hiking partner last year but that didn't materialize. I'm open to anyone joining me on occasion or joining them. Middle TN area N of Chattanooga is where I'm at.

This post was edited

i would love to do a groups nude hike with men, but i know me and id be on my knees or more for the men

This post was edited

I have 40 acres of forest with trails on it. I hike nude once the misquitoes settle down in mid summer. I still carry a pair of shorts as on rare occasions a neighbor will use my trails too. It is a great feeling.

This post was edited

I have 40 acres of forest with trails on it. I hike nude once the misquitoes settle down in mid summer. I still carry a pair of shorts as on rare occasions a neighbor will use my trails too. It is a great feeling.

This post was edited