Coed Outdoor Shower

I suppose it should have occurred to me that these were common at nudist resorts, but I was surprised to see them when we started going. Now even when we have a room with a shower I choose to shower at the outdoor shower.

This topic was edited
RE: Coed Outdoor Shower

These are the only showers the day visitors have,

This post was edited

There is a rustic resort in SC that has outdoor showers near the cabins. The cabins have no running water, so a trip to the bath house is necessary if you want to shower. Interestingly, they have a great coed indoor shower facility with three or four shower heads.

This post was edited

In the early years of our marriage we were stationed in Germany. A coworker of Angie's invited us to a spa near their apartment. On Friday nights it was all coed. (It was kind of like a speakeasy. You had to knock on door to be recognized as a regular.). That was our first experience with social nudity. After one time it became our regular Friday night routine. We we nude with our friends when we were there, but it was never mentioned when we got back to their house for drinks or any other time we were together. We often wonder if the spa is still there with the same coed night.

This post was edited

If you remember the street address you might try Google maps.

This post was edited

Didn't ever know the address. We had a little Fiat 850 with virtually no back seat. Our friends drove a Mini, which was considerably larger and we were considerably smaller, hence they always drove. I think the place was something like a German YMCA. They only had one locker room for both sexes, leading into rooms with hot tubs, saunas and ice cold tubs. There was also an Olympic sized pool for nude swimming. It was located in a suburb of Augsburg.

This post was edited

The resort i visit in Idaho has 2 outdoor shower heads by the outdoor pool and a room with about 7 show heads next to the indoor pool. I have had many a good conversation there.

This post was edited

We're regulars at Cypress Cove and always use the showers at the west pool instead of in our room. Makes the most sense, especially after a hot day and just before dinner (usually nude) at Lakeside.

Outside the restroom at Club Orient there is an outdoor shower and we visit that frequently to wash off the ocean water during the day and to cool off at night after dancing naked at Papagayo.

This post was edited