Still Alive!

Is this group still alive? where's the moderator?

This topic was edited
RE:Still Alive!

its getting too poor day by day sometimes i feel like to delete the group.

This post was edited

The situation is not easy in the country now. So, people have fear. That's why they are not responding much. Deleting group is not a solution. If we loss hope then everything will be closed

This post was edited

Its not so easy to be nude in our society. moreover people will not accept due to religious and social views. this lifestyle is growing fast in india so far, but in bangladesh people feeling fear to express this lifestyle in home or outdoor. I am afraid that lots of members from bangladesh in TN are not conscious about nudism, most of them are marge with sexuality- this is my personal opinion.
Anyway, infact we can run this group with 2 or 3 moderators. People can express their feeling on the wall about nudism, if any about their personal experience. At least very slowly and secrectly we can run on this view in Bangladesh. Get together/hang out could be next process.
Looking comments from everbody. I think and extremely believe, if we can active with comments and like and make new topics on this forum, we can move forward slowly.

This post was edited