Waiting too long

I started a new job. Have been taking quick showers to quickly get out of the house. After skipping manscaping all week, took forever to clean up this morning.

This topic was edited
RE: Waiting too long

Fortunately, I've been shaving my cock and balls for so many years that I don't get ingrown hairs (red bumps). I can even shave my face with just water, no shaving cream.
It's rather funny. I really like a 5 o'clock shadow or short beard on a man, but I felt like a wreck when my cock and balls had that same look. I'm sitting naked in front of the computer right now, and really like the look of my smooth cock and balls. Glad I had the time in the shower this morning. Only issue is that son used most of the hot water. Was getting cool by the time I was done.

This post was edited

I have only been smooth for about 5 months. I was trimmed up very close before. I live at home with my mom, Pops and younger brother and he uses allot of our hot water also. Sometimes we are in the bathroom together when we shower tho, so i can either get in with him or kick him out the hot water. We are both nudists and so seeing each other in the shower is regular

This post was edited

It's good that you can either share or kick him out if he is using too much. My problem is that my son showers while I'm downstairs getting ready for the day. He is either done or almost done by the time I start my shower. The hot water heater takes awhile to recharge. I think I need to flip that around so that I start my shower ASAP and then do the other things to get ready for the day.

This post was edited

I don't think my son would want to share the shower, but the threat of sharing might be enough to make him use less water.

This post was edited

I started a new job. Have been taking quick showers to quickly get out of the house. After skipping manscaping all week, took forever to clean up this morning.I went through the same thing over the holidays! But, once it was complete, I felt like "ahhhh, this is exactly why I remove the body hair!" Much cleaner and nicer!

This post was edited

There have been times that I haven't been able to keep up with my normal shaving routine for various reasons. For me, the stubble gets irritating not on a physical level but on a mental level. When I finally get time to clean up, that great feeling returns and I feel my normal self. Nothing better than being totally smooth.

This post was edited

Just out of the shower. Freshly shaved. Awesome feeling!

This post was edited

Yea Man, best feeling in the world once i get shaved up and then spread some Johnson & Johnson around on the boys.

This post was edited

Has been a long, tough week at work. Too many hours to allow me to tidy up. Will be heading to my outdoor shower when I finish my second cup of coffee. Can't wait to totally shaven smooth again!

This post was edited