RE:Nude at home Naked coffee every morning

I love coffee in the morning nude with the sun shining in

This post was edited

I do enjoy my morning cup of joe naked, as I sleep nude, shower, and then "air dry!" Not enough privacy for outdoor coffee, or to keep the curtains open. I stay nude as long as I can at home, until the demands of the day draw me out of the house. My next resort visit will definitely include some arrival relaxation with my morning cup, sans apparel, with some good conversation and new friends!

This post was edited

Sunday morning naked coffee on deck. Great way to start the day after spending a delightful Saturday evening dinner gathering with my nudist friends.

This post was edited

Add the Sunday newspaper and it perfect.

This post was edited

Every morning a cup of coffee and watching tv in the nude.

This post was edited

Thursday saw a VERY rare occassion with me working from home. Not only did this see me having my morning coffee naked, but every other coffee that day as I never once had reason to get dressed.

I would love to be able to do that regularly, but work aren't keen :(

This post was edited

Another naked coffee morning, relaxing after a hard day yesterday. Some bacon, eggs, and toast while watching an old movie called "Simon Birch," relaxing in the living room. Today's brew is Folgers Black Silk with a little SF French vanilla. Brewed in my Keufig, as is the norm. Need to recharge before getting back at it!

This post was edited

Having naked coffee on the deck of my camper. What a great way to start a 3 day weekend.

This post was edited

Enjoy the weekend Graydeck! Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

This post was edited

The usual fare for morning coffee today - nude OC! Bold Folger's black silk with a shot of cinnamon and some SF hazelnut, though not enough to kill the flavor of the coffee! Had a quick morning breakfast with an additional cup to get the day started. Although far from a southerner, I did appreciate some grits with cheese and egg today (no bacon today though :-( ) I blame my military travels!

This post was edited