RE: Prefer smooth or a thin landing strip

Tried to do the landing strip a few times. Never seemed to turn out right. Never could get it even, so off it came. I find it much easier to stay completely smooth plus I enjoy the feeling. Never yet had a negative comment on my smoothness.

This post was edited

Tried to do the landing strip a few times. Never seemed to turn out right. Never could get it even, so off it came. I find it much easier to stay completely smooth plus I enjoy the feeling. Never yet had a negative comment on my smoothness.

Had a rough stretch for a while and did not get to shave. I thought that I would give the landing strip another try. Seemed to get it even and it had a nice 3 weeks growth. That was last Sunday. Last night I shaved it off. It bothered me to no end. I guess I just prefer to be totally smooth.

This post was edited

Landing strips are hot.But how do you how thick to leave it?And for guys who shave everything, how far back do you shave?

If I have pubic hair it is usually clipped quite short, a bit longer than stubble, I use my beard trimmer on a shorter setting.

I am not very hairy so when I shave I am usually waist down smooth. I noticed some guys who have a hairy chest and stomach have a noticeable line, now I'm hairy, now I'm smooth. It's all personal preference.

This post was edited
RE:Prefer smooth or a thin landing strip

Hey again buddy. Through I have had many hair styles so to say.lol. As a young guy just starting puberty I was very proud of my pubic hairs but as I got a little older the trend seemed to be either trim or shave smooth . First I shaved smooth bush and balls, then I trimmed my bush and just shaved my balls. As I got even older and started shaving my head I didn't have the time or patience to shave my head, face and pubes everyday so now I shave my head and face but let the forest grow. I like the look and feel much better keeping it full, no stubble or itching. My opinion but to each his own the most important thing is to stay nude and enjoy the freedom. Oh, I also tried the landing strip and really liked the look but again, no time or patience for keeping my pubes groomed. Lol

This post was edited

In the summer, I like to go smooth in the pubic area. I trim my stomach hair so it blends a bit. Always leave the chest a bit furry. I think smooth is nice for the nude beach. In the winter I let it go natural.

This post was edited

I am totally smooth for balls, cock, crotch and crack. Shave about twice a week.

This post was edited

I tend to be smooth most of the time but every now and then I let it grow then when I get bored of it I'll shave it into a landing strip and then eventually go smooth again

This post was edited