Strip poker or other strip game

Hey guys hoping to get a group together to play a strip game on skype. Are there any takers?
Skype is rbryguy23

This topic was edited
RE:Strip poker or other strip game

Since we are nudists, do we start naked and each time we loss we put an article of clothing back on?... Lol

This post was edited

Definitely open to ideas. Guess either could work, but I guess the classic clothes to no clothes could be a lot of fun. Then no one has to be stuck in clothes very long.

This post was edited

I played a strip game in which, once naked, a losing player could nominate another player to take something off. That evened things out with everyone getting naked fairly quickly.

This post was edited

Nice twist on the game. Still looking for players on line.

This post was edited

this is something i would definitely be interested in, although it would obviously depend on time differences with people and what time we played the game. i,m in the UK and can only be nude mornings and evenings when my disabled mother is not around. not much of a poker fan either and i don't even have a deck of cards so hopefully we can come up with another way for people to strip. other than that, sounds like fun.

This post was edited

My favorite strip game night was a "lose it and leave it" night -- whatever clothes you lost during the game, you left without. We'd play until either the first person was nude or until everyone but one was nude. Either way, at least one person was leaving naked. (Everyone was supposed to not have any backup clothes with them in their car, etc. to make it more exciting.) The "best" I ever did was leaving without my shirt. There were times when I walked out with only my keys and wallet (and shoes -- you never permanently forfeited them) and a smile.

This post was edited

I agree that the best thing to wear playing poker is a deck of cards, and if you lose them it would defeat the purpose. I did a gig as a church youth leader and the priest had an ice breaker game where the 14 year olds had to break up into teams and make the longest line possible with their clothes. No one went naked, but no one had any qualms about stripping down to their underwear either. I myself could only think that this game would not be a good idea in the US.

This post was edited

I agree that the best thing to wear playing poker is a deck of cards, and if you lose them it would defeat the purpose. I did a gig as a church youth leader and the priest had an ice breaker game where the 14 year olds had to break up into teams and make the longest line possible with their clothes. No one went naked, but no one had any qualms about stripping down to their underwear either. I myself could only think that this game would not be a good idea in the US.

The clothing in a line game was played back in the day. But I agree with you. In todays America, that game would get many adult leaders into trouble.

Now stripping games always got you into trouble if you got caught. But we just made sure not to get caught. Everyone knew we played those games and most adults didn't want to catch us. They saw them as mostly harmless fun.

I know for me, it is nostalgic to think about playing them today. I have tried a couple times on skype. But really I think you need more than just two people to have fun and you need someone who is in charge and likes to be in charge of the game. I never was that person. I love playing them, I just don't like being in charge of anything. But if someone came along and took charge and pulled me into it, I would play it without a second thought.

This post was edited

Hey would love a game....hoppinr407

This post was edited

I'd play.

This post was edited