Strip cam games

Hey guys! Would love to find other guys to play strip cam games!! Add me on skype : spen30mn

This topic was edited
RE:Strip cam games

What kind of games do you play and can it be done with more than 2 people?

This post was edited

What kind of games do you play and can it be done with more than 2 people?

Don't know. I have played a few with only two people. Can Skype be hooked to more than two? If it can, I don't see why you couldn't play with more people.

This post was edited

Then again in the Gay world. Strip poker, The first one to lose all his cloths could still play but when he loses he becomes the property of the winner?

This post was edited

Open to any game here! Yes you can play with 2 or more people and Skype makes it easy to cam with more than just 2!

This post was edited

I tried Strip Eucre once. I was so horrible at it that I was the one always getting naked. LOL There was nothing sexual that happened afterwards. It wasn't that kind of party. In fact all we were drinking were soft drinks. My game playing abilities are laughably bad. :) The only game I could stay nearly fully clothed on was Strip Trivial Pursuit.

This post was edited

My card playing skills are minimal at best. It sounds like it would be a draw as to which of us lost our clothes the fastest haha.

This post was edited

You naughty boy - would love to strip with you :-)

This post was edited

So how would you set this up? I'm lousy at cards but willing to try. Is anybody up for board games?

This post was edited

I would play if someone took charge and pulled me into it. I don't like being in charge of anything, but I love stripping games. I haven't turned my Skype on in four or five months. I haven't had a reason to turn it on. Give me a reason and I will join the group and play your game. Skype skinny_dipper

Last night, I went ahead and added guys to my Skype that have said they wanted to play stripping games. I looked through some of the threads in this group and if you provided your Skype Addy, then I sent a contact invite. There were a couple tat when I put your addy in search, it came up with a dozen or more using that addy. Not knowing which was you, I did not add you.

If others would like to try and get something going, especially if you are a take charge type of guy, leave your addy or email me at hotmail using my addy, and I'll add you.

This post was edited

Me too. And what about forfeits once you have no clothing to remove?

This post was edited