It is Official! Houseboat 2019

Hello, happy naked people! It is official Carl and I have rented a 48' Navigator leaving from Wahweap Marina on September leaving on September 4th and returning September 12th. 8 days 7 nights of 100% nudity (or tan through shorts if we have to get gas)
https://www.lakepowell.com/houseboating/deluxe-houseboats/48-ft-navigator-houseboat/

We stopped at the marina on our way home from Arizona and had the opportunity to look at the offerings. We choose this one because it is one of 2 that allows the boat to be operated from the upper sun deck. No one wants to be stuck in the cabin driving while the sun is out and the beer is flowing.

Regardless of the interest, we are set to go. The marina requires full payment to take a reservation plus the damage deposit. We had been told that by mid-March 2019 they will be completely sold out for the season. Also advised to make a reservation for the night before and the night after at the resort as the resort will be sold out by February for the 2019 season.

This boat sleeps 10 plus the upper deck. It is fully equipped and I will bring our Margarettia machine for the bar on the upper deck. I liked this bar as it has running water and an ice maker.

Hope everyone has an awesome New Year too!

This topic was edited
RE:It is Official! Houseboat 2019

Do you have the spots filled already? Can a married couple join the boat? How much would it be? Thanks

This post was edited

Do you have the spots filled already? Can a married couple join the boat? How much would it be? Thanks

We have plenty of room so far and by all means, a married couple is more than welcome just be gay/bi-friendly and we will have a blast. As for costs we are going to see how many commit first and then work on the finances. We have already paid the rental and the damage deposit.

This post was edited

We keep an eye on this we may be interested. Thanks

This post was edited

Nice Job! Marking our calendar! We would meet you down there in our boat! We should get together for drinks one weekend or evening.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great trip. We will be able to join for a few of the days. We will be self contained in our boat but would like to meet up and hang out. We'll figure out how to find the group when the time comes. Congratulations on being the organizer. I have done it many times. It's a lot of work but the trips always turn out fantastic!

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Ron, have been trying to work with others on putting together a trip to Lake Powell for the last couple years now, glad to see you folks are stepping forward to help organize. Definitely Count Me In as a single bi male. I of course will help in any way to organize and or support with Logistics. I'm coming from the east Phoenix area and I'm retired, have a pickup with a full size bed and extended cab, also have a pair of jet skis if we think they would be fun to have with us.

This post was edited

Would like to exchange email addresses so we can communicate directly.

This post was edited

Glad to see some renewed interest. Being over 8 months out we will let this float and then at the 3-month mark I will start a new thread and issue an invite to the group. Glad everyone is looking forward to this!!

This post was edited

Hi guys, this is kind of unfortunate, it seems that if we want to go, and not knowing until a number of months down the road who you are going to invite, the opportunity to make reservations for the night before and the night after the cruise will be missed if it goes as you stated in the original text, that accommodations will likely be booked full by March, much less in June.
Any thoughts to alternatives besides sleeping in our vehicles those two nights?

This post was edited

We are playing to go with another group of friends. They are all Nudist. Maybe we can get two boats going at the same time. Oh that would be even more fun. I have fishing stuff. The problem we always have is not enough room for the beer. lol

This post was edited