Nude in hotel room

I am sure, many of us are having lot of stories to share, as I do...
Anybody wants to start!?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in hotel room

Not hotel but berth on a sailboat ng ship. Cabin Boy walked in on me nude while stretched out on the bed. He dropped off whatever and left. Later I saw him pointing me out to one of the other crew members. Nothing ever came of it.

This post was edited

nice experience...j0982251

This post was edited

wow great...u lucky

This post was edited

Last week I answered the knock on the hotel room door in the nude. It was the chambermaid. She was a bit taken aback, hesitated and asked if I needed anything. I don't know why she was taken aback. She should have expected me to be nude. I was in a crowd of naturists who had taken over the entire hotel for a nude week-end.

More fun was a time when I was naked outside a hotel room. A TN friend was over from the USA and staying in the hotel. I checked which room he was in, stripped naked on the hotel landing and knocked on his door. Fortunately I got the right room.

This post was edited

As usual, I was naked in my hotel room. I was taking a shower in the morning and when I finished I walked out to the room to towel dry. There I found a housekeeping young lady cleaning my room; she was completely startled and blushed full red. I made no attempt to cover myself so she left the room apoligizing all her way out, avoiding looking at me. Next day, when returning to my room after a work day, I again found her; she started to apologize for day before. I told her it was OK, that I'm a nudist and that I don't mind being seen naked, that she must not worry if she found me in the buff again. I never saw her again but doubt she would have felt any comfortable despite my encouragement.

This post was edited