Maspalomas Virgins

First trip planned to GC in July Maspalomas going to be high up on our nude agenda for our holiday so any advice, tips would be good . Have a car so can drive around the island to visit other nude spots

This topic was edited
RE:Maspalomas Virgins

Hi guys,

You are in for a treat but if you are looking for a more naked social aspect I wouldn't bother trying the rest of the island as you won't find anywhere as good as Maspalomas Beach.

I hired a car on my last visit and it was difficult finding other nudist beaches and I had a map. Many are not accessible by car and as parking can be difficult to find near the beach I found it a millstone rather than a boon to my trip.

It's a wonderful beach and you should know that along with the nudist community there is a thriving swinger community, which shouldn't be a problem so long as you are aware. Unfortunately, it's not so much the swingers you should be wary of (they should respect your boundaries and not pester you if you tell them you're not interested) but the wannabee swingers who don't understand the rules and etiquette of swinging and the hangers - on that are looking for a cheap thrill or an invite to play in the dunes with them.

I am a swinger with many visits to the swingers area part of the naturist beach and the odd trip into the dunes (not my thing to be honest) and I have to say it's one of the loveliest naturist beaches in the world that I've had the pleasure of frequenting.

Happy to chat directly if you care to but obviously need to be discreet with regards to the swinging to a point.

If you feel more comfortable there is an even larger LGBTQ community who are just as friendly and lovely though I don't frequent that area as I'm straight and have loads of friends in the swinging area.

This post was edited
RE:Maspalomas Virgins

Enjoy Maspalomas. It has probably the best nude beach in the Canaries. There are many good beach bars, including one which is clearly Gay (look for the rainbow if interested). I have had on-beach massages there too. Don't be shy. There is an endless procession of clothed people walking along the waters edge - they could be fellow nudists on their way to/from a chosen spot or they could be voyeurs.

The beach is backed by extensive dunes and can be reached across the dunes starting at the big Rui hotel. Or it can be reached from either end. The dunes hold their own secrets:- a Swingers' area, a gay area and (textile) camel rides.

In the evening we went to the Yumbo Centre. for bars and clubs. Don't miss out on the Fiction bar near the car park or the nude-only nights in the clubs.

And a hire car IS useful. For variety tour the island. The mountain interior has a very different climate and verdant vegetation, making a change from the arid coastline.

This post was edited