RE:Working from Home Temporarily

I typically do not work from home so I have been taking full advantage of working nude since this started. I always sleep naked and on weekends I stay that way unless I absolutely have to get dressed to go out. So it's been nice to wake up nude and stay nude all day everyday. I have been out a couple times but I've definitely had more consecutive at home nude time than ever before! Definitely a nice unintended consequence of this otherwise nasty situation.

This post was edited

I totally agree with you bout the practice of working from home. Not only will it allow companies to reduce their expenses by downsizing the office space and less cost for utilities they can (if so profit minded) not give high raises to workers because they are saving in transportation and can do things for work at different times of day and be more productive.

This post was edited

under normal circumstances i would work naked at home on fridays. for the past 7 weeks, i've been naked at my work computer at least some everyday. its a silver lining to this otherwise terrible situation.

This post was edited