Celebrity look alike

Have anyone ever seen a celebrity look alike in your life time? if soo tell us what they look like? or maybe a friend of yours told you about a look alike that they have seen
For me right now I have seen a Jackie Chan look a like and a Michael Westen from "Burn Notice" look a like.I might of seen more in my life time but i do not remember them. Also a friend of mine told me about a Jacob Blackfrom "Twilight" look alike.

This topic was edited
RE: Celebrity look alike

Back in the early 80s, there was a show Matt Houston. I don't remember the actor's name, but I was told I looked just like him. It may have been because I was wearing boots and belt buckle with my suit. LOL

This post was edited

Back in the 60's I worked with a friend who was always being mistaken for Robert Vaughn of the TV show Man From Uncle. Theresemblancewas indeed striking and boy did he have a lot of women friends.

This post was edited

Stephen Harper is the Prime Minister of Canada, so he's something of a celebrity here, if nowhere else. And I swear he has an unknown twin brother whoused to drivea taxi in Fredericton!

This post was edited

I have been told I look just like the best looking man on earth

This post was edited

I have been told I look just like the best looking man on earth
We'll all be checking the cover of GQ for ya Blue...lol

This post was edited

I met someone that was the spitting image of Phil Collins even the same hair line

This post was edited

I was at a party in the late 1980's and I swear it was George Michael standing 10 feet away from me having a drink and chatting it up.

This post was edited

A coworker looks just like Valarie Bertanelli diid when she was in her 20s

This post was edited

Back in the early 80s, there was a show Matt Houston. I don't remember the actor's name, but I was told I looked just like him. It may have been because I was wearing boots and belt buckle with my suit. LOL

You do resemble Buddy Ebsen.

John

This post was edited

You do resemble Buddy Ebsen.
John
I think you're thinking of Matlock. Matt Houston was played by Lee Horsely:

This post was edited