RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hey.
Im Lukas from Germany and im 21. i am a Nudist for about 2 Years. I enjoy laying naked in the sun and also going to a lake and bath there naked.
I dont have a very large Penis but definitly over Average.
Greetings from Planet Germany :D

This post was edited

Hi all,

Im 32, living in the centre of london. Official nudist for about 11 years or so, after learning there was a word for people who werent afraid to bare all like me!

Not shy, happy being around others, Male or female.
Luckily being a nudist has helped with body confidence issues over the years, but more importantly made me appreciate everybodys individual Male up and proportions. You be you, do not shy away.

Happy to chat to anyone struggling with body confidence.
Or if youre ever in London Town be sure to say hi!

This post was edited

Been on LPSG for years and thoroughly enjoy most of the peeps over there. Looking forward to a new bit of my tribe here & hoping to make some acquaintances and naked friends.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hey everyone Im new the nudism. Im a 35 year old black male from Chicagoland. I recently started doing nudity around the house and I found some groups to join in Chicago. I would like to get to know more nudists and understand the culture more.

This post was edited

Thank you for the post and the nice picture Norm, nice body and that big cock is hanging well

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

4444 members ! Thank you all for joining. I'd appreciate if more would be willing to share their experiences to do with nudism and the larger than average penis - your own or somebody else's.

This post was edited

Hi im Teddy ,30 years old in Canada.ive been a social nudist for over 5 years and now card carrying member of the Canadian Nudist Federation FCN.I enjoy living a nude lifestyle and socializing nude.Im growingly becoming an exhibitionist and do enjoy exposure to the accepting crowd.Im moderately large and cut,and im a grower not a shower.Hope to connect with other group members.

This post was edited

Hi everyone, thanks for having me in this group. I am an actor/director and I run a streaming service. I'm here to make some new friends and connect with the community. I'd love to learn about all of your experiences and hopefully share some of mine along the way. Feel free to connect with me anytime. I'd be happy to chat or discuss. Cheers!

This post was edited

Hi I'm Johnny
A 29 year old living in Toronto. I've been a home nudist for many years now. But I'm just looking to get into public nudity now.

This post was edited

Howdy, Justin from Kansas City. 2 years into nudism after a nudge from a friend to give it a try.
Been to a few resorts and campgrounds. local memeber of Heartland Naturists.

This post was edited