Social nudity in the post corona world

Social nudity in the post corona world, what are your views on it?
What sort of precautionary measurements should be taken during naked gatherings?

This topic was edited
RE:Social nudity in the post corona world

Wearing a mask and keeping your hands washed would be the safest way to start.

This post was edited

Social nudity in the post corona world, what are your views on it?What sort of precautionary measurements should be taken during naked gatherings?

Post Corona World... hmmmm post Corona Quarantine World but there are still cases daily here in the US and the rest of the world. Yes, it'll certainly be with us for months and years to come but it's still here and it's not going away so Post Corona World, we will most likely not see.

Post Corona quarantine, we've seen the same attitude at our club as we have by some of the general public. As I've stated many times previously, there are rules for visitors, guests and members, there are other rules for friends of staff and management and then there seems to be no rules for residents. Some people are still wearing masks and others are not. Even as we get reports of new cases every day, of a dozen or more people. Our club requires that masks be worn in various situations yet those people that are against any compliance, don't comply. It's quite inconsiderate.

Be considerate. Wear masks in groups, keep a mask with you for those times when you encounter others and want social interaction. Personal hygiene, such as washing your hands frequently. If you don't feel well, stay away from others. That last precautionary measure will be difficult to enforce. As people return to work, those that have been out of work or a job for a long time, they will not want to miss any time or ability to make a living. People will continue to go to work when they are sick. That is a fact. It is inconsiderate and disheartening.

Our county saw a 17% increase in cases after the partial re-opening. People not wearing masks will come unglued if we have to go back into quarantine and businesses re-close because they didn't want to wear masks! They aren't called Covidiots for nothing!

This post was edited

Just act as you would while dressed.

This post was edited

Thank you for noting that the masks are there to protect others. They are not worn out of caution or fear, they are worn out of courtesy.

This post was edited

A vote of thanks for all the courteous, sound advice. And since repetition is particularly beneficial to adult learning:

Practise social distancing. Wash, wash, wash. Meet in small groups (helpful if contact tracing is needed later), outdoors strongly preferred. Carry masks and be ready to wear them, especially any time social distancing might be infringed. Watch for symptoms in yourself and those close to you.

All of these are easy to do and are no big deal, yet go a long way to preventing transmission.

This post was edited

Good, simple advice from everyone.

This post was edited

Sadly, as a retired physician, we need to respect and conduct ourselves according to the guidelines, or we are unfairly potentially infect others, especially some of our older nudist members, like myself and I am 74 years old. It is not that hard to wear a mask. We can still be nude, but respectful.
Hickguy

This post was edited

Such thoughtful commentary. I had my first guests
in 3 months a few days ago, for an outdoor visit (not nudists). I would feel confident having a similar group of nudist friends like the ones commenting here. Thanks.

This post was edited

Far as I'm concerned, Zero precautionary anything. Since I know exactly how to kill the virus and cure pneumonia as well. Just go on with life and if the nasty bug comes my way I'll deal with it and move on. But I don't wanna make anyone else uncomfortable who doesn't have the knowledge I have on it, But I'm willing to share what I know on it.

This post was edited

Far as I'm concerned, Zero precautionary anything. Since I know exactly how to kill the virus and cure pneumonia as well. Just go on with life and if the nasty bug comes my way I'll deal with it and move on. But I don't wanna make anyone else uncomfortable who doesn't have the knowledge I have on it, But I'm willing to share what I know on it.

You have claimed to be a religious man, a devout Christian in a countless of your postings.

In multiple threads you claim to have the cure for Corona-19.

Granted, I am not a Christian. I would never profess to know the intricacies of any religion. BUT, wouldn't a Christian be obligated to help mankind by sharing the "special knowledge" with the medical world and the government(s) that are doing their best trying to treat and safe the lives of mankind? Forget being a Christian, being a citizen of our country, being a man on our planet have the ethical and moral obligation to help eliminate the suffering and deaths?

The President, the CDC, the WHO, and everyone fighting, suffering, and dying would welcome you and your special knowledge. But, here you are claiming on an obscure forum sharing that you are so "blessed" to have this knowledge and you are doing nothing with it. Either you are the single most selfish individual ever born for not going public; you are deliberately trying to go to Hell for not acting to serve humanity, or quite honestly you are full of shit!

This post was edited