So-Cal Outdoor Nudist

So far I have enjoyed being on Truenudist. I have joined a several of the groups already and like sharing my naked adventures on the forum. Eight years ago I left my backyard to experience nudity in the great outdoors,I just started going out into the forest and going on naked hikes which I throughly enjoyed. I went to a spot where I could play in a stream naked and had plenty of places to hide in case someone came by. Prior to this I was a backyard sun worshiper looking for that all over tan and I became comfortable in being naked outdoors which helped me on my first social nudist experience at a hot springs. Since that time I have found a number of places to be naked and found a naked hiking group to further expand my naked time. It is always a great day when I can do it naked at a resort, a beach or a pool with friends. When alone I will go out solo for a naked hiking adventure in the local mountain.

Has the nudist lifestyle helped you in being comfortable with you body? It was a game changer for me.

This topic was edited
RE:So-Cal Outdoor Nudist

Hi, I'm curious about the hiking group you mentioned. What part of Socal?

This post was edited