Decorated tree, check.
Hot chocolate, check.
Warm blankets, check.
Favorite Christmas movies, check.
Njammie food, check.
Letter for Santa, check.
Gift wrapped presents, check.

We're ready :-))

Wishing everyone a Merry Everything and Happy Always!

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Fairy Lights, Winter Nights

Merry Christmas and Holidays to all! Can't wait for a new year!!!!!

This post was edited

Winter for Christmas? Never experienced it! (Melbourne's changeable weather notwithstanding.)

Merry Christmas, all, whether hot, cold, or in-between.

This post was edited

Merry Christmas to you all!!! Hope this Christmas brings peace and joy to you and the new year brings plenty of good opportunities to your life!!!

This post was edited

We have a candy store here in the US called See's Candy. It specializes in chocolates. Some with soft centers, some with different nuts, variety of different flavored truffles. There are bout 5-6 dozen different candies in dark or milk chocolate. They also sell dozens of there candies, candy bars, lollipops and stuff.Di's favorites are Milk Chocolate Bordeaux and Dark Chocolate Scotchmallow. The bordeaux is a soft center candy and the scotchmallow is caramel with marshmallow on top.I get her a two pound box with 1 lb of each. It lasts her quite a while.

We don't need to do any more groceries but tomorrow I'm going to go to the grocery store just to get a box like that! :-DD

Picture it now, Di and I talking about chocolates (and other girl stuff) whole evening while you guys can keep yourself busy ^_^
If you would live closer I would invite you immediately for a chocolate themed evening! :-))

This post was edited

Merry Christmas and Holidays to all! Can't wait for a new year!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Holidays to you!

This post was edited

Merry Christmas to you all!!! Hope this Christmas brings peace and joy to you and the new year brings plenty of good opportunities to your life!!!

Merry Christmas Roy! :-))

This post was edited

We have a candy store here in the US called See's Candy. It specializes in chocolates. Some with soft centers, some with different nuts, variety of different flavored truffles. There are bout 5-6 dozen different candies in dark or milk chocolate. They also sell dozens of there candies, candy bars, lollipops and stuff.Di's favorites are Milk Chocolate Bordeaux and Dark Chocolate Scotchmallow. The bordeaux is a soft center candy and the scotchmallow is caramel with marshmallow on top.I get her a two pound box with 1 lb of each. It lasts her quite a while.We don't need to do any more groceries but tomorrow I'm going to go to the grocery store just to get a box like that! :-DDPicture it now, Di and I talking about chocolates (and other girl stuff) whole evening while you guys can keep yourself busy ^_^If you would live closer I would invite you immediately for a chocolate themed evening! :-))

We'd be there for sure!

Have a Merry Christmas and New Year. Stay Healthy and safe! Xx

This post was edited