RE:Working Out Nude

It wasn't so long ago that this was the norm.This is not to say that healthy workouts equal healthy erections. When I do core training, especially combined with cold weather, my cock retracts to the point I can ask "Where's Waldo?" Naked workouts honor men as total men regardless of orientation or shape and should be encouraged for our overall wellbeing.As recently as the 70s there were men's athletic clubs that allowed men to workout while nude.
The steamworks here has a gyym and I so want to start a nude workout group but I have to get a few guys willing to come out and get a few good sessions with me. It's entirely empty day time too.

This post was edited

Would love to find a gym where they allow you to be completely nude during workouts. I find its more effective than wearing clothes comparing by the nude garage workouts i do at home.

This post was edited

Sounds like you truly need to get a group together.The steamworks here has a gyym and I so want to start a nude workout group but I have to get a few guys willing to come out and get a few good sessions with me. It's entirely empty day time too.And if it's empty, even during the day, are they going to complain that they have customers?

This post was edited

Sounds like you truly need to get a group together.The steamworks here has a gyym and I so want to start a nude workout group but I have to get a few guys willing to come out and get a few good sessions with me. It's entirely empty day time too.And if it's empty, even during the day, are they going to complain that they have customers?

Oh they encourage it. Just nice to be free to work out without harrasment and gawking. I have invited several guys over the years and it's not easy to get commitments.

This post was edited

They encourage it?Oh they encourage it. Just nice to be free to work out without harrasment and gawking. I have invited several guys over the years and it's not easy to get commitments.Wow! That's amazing. I don't think that would ever happen in Springfield MO.

This post was edited

I heard Club Dallas will allow it.

This post was edited

As long as the weather is nice I think everyone should work out without clothes lol also I think it is even more hygienic.

This post was edited

Would love to find a gym where they allow you to be completely nude during workouts. I find its more effective than wearing clothes comparing by the nude garage workouts i do at home.

Well if you are ever in Fort Lauderdale join me for a nude workout at Club Fort Lauderdale

This post was edited

Sounds like you truly need to get a group together.The steamworks here has a gyym and I so want to start a nude workout group but I have to get a few guys willing to come out and get a few good sessions with me. It's entirely empty day time too.And if it's empty, even during the day, are they going to complain that they have customers?Oh they encourage it. Just nice to be free to work out without harrasment and gawking. I have invited several guys over the years and it's not easy to get commitments.

Do many men work out nude when the gym is busy?

This post was edited

I would have the entrance and foyer such that you cannot see into the rest of the facility. Have part of the front desk situated such that members could stand I it without being seen from the main foyer area.Perhaps designate clothing optional times and see who shows up. Or making shirts optional and try full nudity later.Certainly, shirts would be optional from the beginning.I think, from there, you could use change agents -- something I leaned in business school. Have the locker room area not be entirely closed from the rest of the gym. Have a few guys, not a lot, who freely move about the locker room area in the nude. Stand around and talk with each other, shave, shower, swim, jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, scale, urinal, all fully nude.Visit the private side of the front desk in the nude.Make a quick trip back into the gym without getting dressed.The outdoor lounge would be off the pool area, don't bother getting dressed to go sun for a while.If it were done slowly, I think guys would become accustomed to it and more would join in.
I think some men would be willing to move on to working out nude quicker. If the weather was warm, I would arrive in shorts and maybe flip flops on day one, take them off as soon as I got there do my entire workout, swim and everything else nude, and dress just before leaving.

This post was edited