Nude Hiking in PS

Hi, I was at a nude resort in PS last week and a man there told me about nude hikes every week 8a on Tue and Thu, meeting by Costco. Wondering if anyone here can point me in the right direction to find this group or more details about where to go?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Hiking in PS

https://mewe.com/join/hikingnakedinpalmsprings

This post was edited

https://mewe.com/join/hikingnakedinpalmsprings

This post was edited

Welcome to the Hiking Naked in Palm Springs MeWe group! The purpose of this group is to share information among guys interested in naked hiking around Palm Springs (and beyond). Hikers will meet in the parking lot outside Arizona Tile and will leave the parking lot at 8:00 AM SHARP.

Our regularly scheduled weekday hikes are to the Mecca Hills and meet on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at the parking lot outside Arizona Tile beside the Palm Desert Costco. The Hiking Naked in Palm Springs group is informational only and does not provide hike leaders. Hikes are led by volunteer guides who know the area. In the rare instance that there is no volunteer guide, hikes may be cancelled without prior notice. Hikers as a group decide on the details of the hike (for example, the trail selection) prior to departure. We carpool using volunteer hikers vehicles and depart the parking lot promptly at the scheduled time. If you are a rider in a carpool, it is customary to offer the driver $5 for gas. If you volunteer to drive, you will be led to the trailhead (on paved roads). Parking will be off-road (on sand and gravel) near the trailhead.

C-19 ADVISORY: Each hiker should be prepared to drive his own vehicle to the trailhead

This post was edited

Thank you boys for pointing me in the right direction! I have the info, now I just need to plan when to go. Looking forward to it.

This post was edited

Full Moon Hike

Does anyone know if the full moon night hikes are still happening?

This post was edited

Every month.

This post was edited
RE:Nude Hiking in PS / Seasonal #WNBRsf2022 & PUBLIC AfterParties!

For those REALLY TRULY bold & brazen enough to BARE ALL ( or as much ass you dare ) not just in deserted desolate remote regions in more than just unique singular spots around the Country, there is nothing as exhilarating breathtaking & thrilling as moving a faster ( but safe ) clip through bustling cosmopolitan urban areas la Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Louisiana & ( conservative ) Pittsburgh & a taste of the liberating FREEDOM that Our Great Nation guarantees ( at least in writing, on paper ) by taking time to #JoinTheFun in a Historic & Internationally renown WORLD NAKED BIKE RIDE la the @SFWNBR June/Summer #CLASSIC & #BODYFREEDOM rides coming up next Month in San Francisco on 11 June right on the heels ( pardon the pun ) of the Historic, butt unique, Nudist Embracing / Celebrating #BayToBreakers! on 22 May this month.

Isolated Couch Potato & Closeted Nudists are missing out on a lot of mind blowing, if not life/philosophy changing, Social Public Nudism which promotes #NormalizingNudity #NormalizingNaturism like NOTHING else in America or Around the Earth ( aside from festivals featuring the NUDE Saghu Monks in India, the 2nd most populous Nation on Earth where public NUDITY is far more common place & embraced if not REVERED as a Noble Healthy Economical Environmental Physical & Spiritual practice ).

The other great thing about National & International WNBRs is the AFTER PARTIES in select welcoming commercial venues where NUDISTS & closeted-nudists can freely happily interact, socialize, dine, drink, dance without stepping on anyone elses toes or ruffling any feathers.

This post was edited

I think May thru October? What time does the group meet?

This post was edited