Pets and being Nude

Hello everyone,
its so nice to be A. Nude and B. with pets
I have a dog , Boarder Collie

my question is
do you find when naked , that your pet wants to sniff you more and well lets say in areas that are normal covered
I say No and push his nose away, he gets the hint, but hey I dont sniff yours

This topic was edited
RE:Pets and being Nude

I had that same issue with our bitch. Unfortunately she has passed on, but I put it down to our scents being "free", not hidden by clothes. They have such a high sense of smell. Whether or not they are trying to invoke any primitive reactions, bump, touch, lol. Our dog was spayed as she was a rescue dog, but I am sure she still had feelings. we caught her "humping' her ball a number of times, and whether or not she would stand in anticipation but I never tried anything with her, just told her to move away. A bit like you do.

This post was edited

Yes, I have the same thing with my male dog

This post was edited

Yes does seem somewhat natural esp as their sense of smell is heightened - thry're probably getting to know you better, so to speak ;).

This post was edited

I find if you just let them they just do it for a bit then go away. My bitch occasionally licks me too.

This post was edited

Hello,
i have a border collie too.It since the first lockdown here in Belgium, i walk naked in the house, but it like he(the dog) knows me full naked like i always did before. The only thing that bothers me is when he's been outside and walked through the wet grass or the rain. When he comes against my naked body, I don't like that. But licking body parts that are otherwise covered?? no he does not.

This post was edited