Updated WNBR Summer 2022 Tour

I think I may be out of control ;-)
Updated 7/6/22 Change in date for Buffalo

WORLD NAKED BIKE RIDE- SUMMER '22 TOUR
6/11/22---Austin,TX ---done
6/18/22-- Madison,WI--Done
6/25/22--Milwaukee,WI--Done, then hauled ass to Chicago
6/25/22 --Chicago,IL UPDATE--- 2 in one day!--Mission accomplished. 2 rides in 1 day, 4 rides over 15 days!
7/16/22--Montreal,QC-- 2 rides 1PM and 8PM. Did them both
7/23/22--Buffalo,NY--Would have been so much easier if it was on the 9th,
7/30/22--St Louis MO -Done
8/27/22--Philadelphia,PA--Done
9/10/22--Houston,TX--I cancelled the trip to Houston so 8 rides is the total
IF ANYONE HERE HAS RIDDEN IN ANY OF THESE RIDES, I WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME INFO OR HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE!!
By the end of summer, I may forget what it is like to ride a bike with clothes on lol
Hopefully I will be able to do some next year

This topic was edited
RE:Updated WNBR Summer 2022 Tour

Wow I am jealous! Please keep posting your rides, Thanks.

This post was edited

Most likely. I have not ridden my bike wearing anything more than running shorts since March so if it is warm I see no reason to wear anything more

This post was edited

Most likely. I have not ridden my bike wearing anything more than running shorts since March so if it is warm I see no reason to wear anything more

If you ride on the Boardwalk or waterside bike trail, you could probably bike in a swim brief.

This post was edited

I probably will do that.

This post was edited

Next up Montreal 7/16/22. There are 2 rides, one at 1PM, and a night ride at 8PM
Looks like the weather will be nice. Partly sunny low 80's at 1PM and still in the mid-upper 70's by 8PM. If that turns out to be the case I will do both rides. I am in Syracuse now, Have my bike with me with my trademark WNBR Quebec plate already on it. Room booked and ready to go

This post was edited

Next up Montreal 7/16/22. There are 2 rides, one at 1PM, and a night ride at 8PMLooks like the weather will be nice. Partly sunny low 80's at 1PM and still in the mid-upper 70's by 8PM. If that turns out to be the case I will do both rides. I am in Syracuse now, Have my bike with me with my trademark WNBR Quebec plate already on it. Room booked and ready to go

Regular hotel room or clothing optional locations?

This post was edited

Clothing optional

This post was edited

Clothing optional

How do you find clothing optional accommodations, especially i a big city?

This post was edited

Mr B&B. You can put clothing optional in the search under amenities. The guy I am staying with says he is a nudist and would prefer to be nude all the time in the apartment so I am sure we will get along. I even have him considering doing the WNBR.

This post was edited

Back in 2019 I stayed with nudists in Montreal and Philly. Both great guys. When I was in Chicago last month it was clothing optional, but the host was clothed all the time, so out of respect for him I remained partially clothed most of the time I was there. My host in Montreal says he will be nude all the time and was enthused when I said that I will be too, since he too will remain clothed if the guests choose to be too. Before anyone asks, nothing sexual has occurred on any of my stays ...yet ;-)

This post was edited