Please introduce yourselves....

Hello all, I'm John and have been reading, posting & a member of this group for several years. If you look at my profile, I've been a nudist for about 10+ years and been on TN for most of those. I live out in the woods north of Panama City, am an AANR member and enjoy my nude time out in the countryside. My wife isn't really into nudism, but does accompany me to resorts and is nude in our motorhome, occasionally in the campsite and in the pool. I have posted a couple of pictures and recounted a few stories (actually several) here & elsewhere. I hope you enjoy this group and participate as able. Message me with any questions. John

This topic was edited
RE:Please introduce yourselves....

hi John Rob here been a nudist since mid 80's when wife now ex visited hidden valley now paradise valley resort in north georgia i was hooked she was apprehensive but ended up joining and staying a member at bell acres for over 10 years now solo nudist with apollo beach at CNS my favorite.

This post was edited

Awesome, and thank you for taking this on

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Ken (emdf9a) and I actually live in Huntsville, Al. but I come to the Pensacola area a few times a year. I pull my camper to Lillian and enjoy the area. I go to Johnson Beach a lot but am no longer able to walk to the end of the road and then down the beach to F post. I would love to meet like minded folks so that I can enjoy the area naturally. I can't wait for spring so I can begin my first trip down.
BTW: My main photo was taken on Johnson Beach on Christmas Day, 2015!

This post was edited

Hello y'all, long time naturist here. Originally from MS coast but moved to central FL for several years. Great place to be for a naturist. But now single again so I've sold my central FL home and I'm temporarily back on the MS coast while I house hunt. This time in the FL Panhandle.
I've made quick trips to Johnson Beach many times over the years but have yet to make it up to Hidden Lake. When I travel east on I-10, I've always tended to keep going until I get as far as Hidden River or down I-75 to Lake Como etc. But that'll change this Spring while I'm house hunting in the Panhandle. Who knows, maybe I'll cross paths with some of y'all.
Happy New Year everybody! :-)

This post was edited

Hi everyone. Chris here, long time TN member. I am solo now, my gf and nudist partner recently moved overseas for a job. I'm an avid nudist, having been to resorts and beaches in many places. I most often travel the 6+ hours to Apollo Beach at least once a month for the nude beach there; great place. I've never tried Johnson Beach, I prefer spots where I don't have to worry about The Man but I'm open to try it one day. Maybe someone could be my tour guide. I used to go to Riviera from time to time and was really bummed that it closed. I'm very social and love to meet other nudists (I'm not a creep or perv). I also like to take the boat out to the secluded areas along the sound when the weather is nice. I used to have my house on Airbnb as a nudist locale but I sold that house last year. Looking for another now, hopefully with a pool and hot tub like the last one.

Thanks for this group and great idea for the intros. Maybe we can all meet up one day, I think that would be great.

This post was edited

Hello, I am Bryant and I lived in Milton, FL for nearly 20 years before moving to Mobile, AL about 10 years ago. I was a regular at Hidden Lake until Covid, and now that I am diabetic I have to be careful about getting too much sun. Therefore I must keep to the shade, eliminating any long-term beach time.

This post was edited

Well I am norm at home nudist more than anything
We love nude boating and nude beaches
We have had the privilege of living in a few Nudiest resorts Florida Tnn and Tulsa
Playlinda beach halouver beach and jhonson beach on the Fl al line

We live along the coast of Alabama and Florida line
We have friends that own a bed and breakfast in south Alabama that is just a nice place for us to escape and enjoy our friendship

This post was edited

I am 5Krunner on TN and TS. I go by Hudson. I am almost 76, a widower, mostly retired, and I have been a nudist since 2004. I live in Columbus, MS and would like to join your group . Cajunsailor and I are friends on TN. I don have any opportunities where I live to meet other male nudists, and Pensacola and Johnson Beach are the closest places for me to meet other nudists. Hopefully I will get that opportunity in 2023. I dont have any pictures on TN, but I can post mine on Skype. My username on Skype is the same.

This post was edited

Hello and Happy Nude Year everyone! We are Joe and Renee aka Liam0419. No, we do not actually live in the Panhandle but we are Florida residents and enjoy visiting other parts of our great state. We enjoy making new friends here on TN and sharing stories and life events. We are comparatively new her, 1 year on the site, about 4 years enjoying the nudist style.
Please feel free to say hi, Joe tries to answer every message, acknowledge likes and such but please please please do not be offended if he misses one here and there.
We are currently celebrating the birth of our first grandchild, Thursday 1/19. Life is so very good!

This post was edited

Roy Here I've always enjoyed being nude, but until about seven years ago stayed behind closed doors. Then I made a visit to Hidden Lake near Jay Florida for my first "resort" social visit. Fell in love with social nudity. I was surprised how quick I relaxed being totally nude out in the open with others. It's a 3 hour drive from my home so I'm able to get down a few times a summer. I'm hoping to meet more nudist in the Florida Panhandle area to socialize with and learn new spot to explore. I love "skinny Dipping" want to try a beach trip But all the official beaches are too far.

This post was edited