Daily activities-previously textile now done nude

We all do things around the house, yard, barn, pasture & wherever; what things did you do textile that you now do nude? I know there are instances where its not practical to do an activity nude every time but what task is now most enjoyable nude that was a pain clothed? For me, its almost a tie: yard work & dishes. Now neither is my favorite pastime but both a much less hassle nude. Especially yard work, I dont sweat as much, get more accomplished, am much less nasty and have more fun. It may sound a little simplistic but its true. Anyone else want to share their nude work adventures?

This topic was edited
RE:Daily activities-previously textile now done nude

I don't have any work adventures but I work on jigsaw puzzles every day in the nude. Donna

This post was edited

I do all my cooking , laundry, cleaning in the nude as well as relaxing at home and cut my grass in the nude also.

This post was edited

Because of our privacy and the fantastic Southern Arizona weather, we can do everything nude. Yardwork, housework, sunning, swimming, bbq basically we are naked most of the time when home.

This post was edited

Am usually nude or just with a tshirt on in the house so any housework or indoor projects are done in the nude.

This post was edited

I think Sunseeker owns the property of my dreams. I would love to come home from work and the change out of work clothes be just getting undressed.

This post was edited