nude beach in the panhandle

i wish one town between carabelle and pensecola would designate a nude beach it was be great for the tourist $$$ and great for nudist. i saw where they did a study for blind creek - nude beach on hutchinson island and the number of visitors was 3 to 1 in favor of those visit blind creek. at apollo nude beach in new smyrna beach they have five beaches /parking area and the first three are pretty empty everytime i go with lot 4 having cars because lot 5 is full , i've had to park at lot 4 a few times first time i wore my bathing suit between 4 &5 last few time once at the beach sand of 4 i just walked nude to 5. anyways it would be nice to have a nude beach around panama city and no doubt good tax revenue

This topic was edited
RE:nude beach in the panhandle

Can you give me the source / reference for the study? I would like to take a look at it. I agree that it would be really nice to have one along the gulf coast. The tax revenue would be a great addition for some of these folks to as parts of the tax base are still missing after Michael.

This post was edited

lol you would ask and i googled it but so much pops up when you type in blind creek if i find it again i'll post the link , i think it was a study by the county but i don't see it

This post was edited

Can you give me the source / reference for the study?

You might try contacting "Treasure Coast Naturists" in Port St Lucie. They're an AANR group that did most of the work to get Blind Creek sanctioned by the county. It wasn't quick or easy and they had help and guidance from AANR as well as the group that got Haulover sanctioned. There's also a group in Tampa Bay trying to do the same thing over there. It has taken years of dedication and persistence and they're still not there yet. But hopefully they'll get it done eventually. They're accepting donations btw. And looking for a volunteer(s) who knows something about 501C non-profit organizations.

This post was edited

I'm not sure if it's the one you saw, but here is the link to a lengthy study on the economic impacts of nude recreation in Florida...

https://www.aanr-florida.org/PDF/EconomicImpactStudy_2017.02.07.pdf

This post was edited

John, Tampa Bay Free Beaches is attempting to change Florida law about nudity in State Parks. If that comes about, we should consider submitting a Panhandle beach for a similar status.

This post was edited

John, Tampa Bay Free Beaches is attempting to change Florida law about nudity in State Parks. If that comes about, we should consider submitting a Panhandle beach for a similar status.

This post was edited

That sounds like a plan. The far northeastern most tip of the St George peninsula (way up there) is about as isolated as could be asked for. It doesnt appear used & the road is probably marginal but its there.

This post was edited