RE:Jerking Off

Oh hell, yes, I do it all the time, at least as much as I can do all the time.

And yes, I have done it in front of my wife. She enjoyed it a lot and has even helped me out with stroking. I even on my nude hiking.trips. I have masturbated out there. Even have been caught a few times. But they are the ones I walked up on me and I didnt stop. But it was more of a stroking than masturbating.

This post was edited

If it's your pool, plug away, but I do wonder if your visitors know they're essentially bathing in your cum when you have a pool party. There's something about swimming around in a pool full of someone's genetic materials that kinda turns me off.

I do, in the pool, with the help of my imagination and the water jet, just at the right height, focused at the correct area, standing in front of it, enjoying it power..

This post was edited

Nice

This post was edited

Sort of became a habit since High School! Every nude walk in the woods ending with masturbating down by the river bank. Eventually I got comfortable with watchers from the other bank and later a few more who followed me down to my favorite spot (the occasional dog walker or horny old homeless guy). Some became regulars and I think that's what started me on the whole CMNM thing, since I was the only one completely naked while jacking off.

This post was edited

I used to go to a Naked Men's group in the city near me. Usually around 12 or so men. Wide age range. Great just to hang out naked. There would normally some sort of planned activity: games, quiz, drawing and general chat, all naked. As the evening progressed there'd be the occasional hard on arise, usually followed by more until most of the guys would be sporting hard cocks. Inevitably some would start gentle stroking and find another hand would take over. Sometimes oral exploration would also happen. This was the highlight of the evenings, being comfortable and free to enjoy a hard cock among other men. Enjoying the pleasure and seeing other guys like wise engaged.

I visit a nudist friend from time to time. First thing we do when we get together is strip off and get comfortable. The first time we met, it was a new experience for him as he hadn't met a guy who was cut, he was uncircumcised (and a younger man than I). He asked at one point if could see how it felt, so I let have a feel, of course this caused me to get erect, so being a good mate he started stroking me. I could only return the favour as I enjoyed his manipulations. Since then, our coffee meets end with us jerking each other off. Would be nice having more guys enjoying the same fun.

This post was edited

Love to share your experiences.

This post was edited

it's cool and it's fun, I like it, and also I do it in Skype or in whereby, or any link where you send me hahahah, let me know, I like it and enjoy it, add me

This post was edited

SILDENAFIL or TADALAFIL tablets will help with erectile dysfunction. Effective only with good stimulation of the penis (orally or during masturbation). Instructions for use, for a preliminary acquaintance with the medicine, can be found on the Internet. TAMSULOZIN tablets - facilitate the direct process of water removal from the body. Prescribed by a urologist. There are contraindications. Read the instructions for use of these tablets carefully.

This post was edited

Great thread. I loved going to group jerks in the past and would love to do it again. Seems all the groups I used to get with have disbanded.

This post was edited

I found it fun and stress reliever when there was a lot of anxiety because tests or some project or both if the due dates are in the same week or even day.

To making phone calls to get the information the higher up is asking for and people twhom you keep talking to has no idea what they are doing.

Once I shower, eat dinner, and go to bed. All those things helped me out with stress but nothing helps me out better than to strip naked and grab ahold of my dick and jerk it off. The pleasure of the bust has me the most relaxed that now I can fall asleep.

This post was edited