My Massive Cock program on Channel 4 (can be watched on channel 4 streaming service online) UK based

Hi all,

Watching another program I learned about the aforementioned program called my massive cock. Being the curious guy I am I watched it online. It was interesting and got to wanting to find out if some men truly feel the way the men in the documentary felt. To summarise they spoke to a few guys who ranged in ages from their 20's to 50's I think. One slim guy with a monster hanger flaccid and about 9.5 inches erect and quite thick.

Another guy about 9.5 when erect, a big hanger when flaccid, and another guy about 10.5 when erect and he also hangs quite long when flaccid.

None of these guys had any joy about their penis, or how lucky they are to be blessed with such endowments and they spoke of the hardships of having a large penis. e.g. people gawking at them, people thinking they have an erection, people teasing them about their penis and sharing photos with others or telling others how big it is, difficulty finding sexual partners.

Upon first viewing, my initial reaction was really you're complaining about that, when every guy that has a big dick is on the internet showing it off and creating only fans accounts, I know there are many men out here who are well endowed and love to show it off, they want the attention, to be shocking, to tantalise others, some get off on it.

I have to admit if I was another 3 to 4 inches longer and a bit thicker, I too would be showing it off because it's something I feel proud of. It doesn't define who I am as a person but it's something that I know would give joy to others and that in turn makes me feel good.

so I'm curious those of you among us who happen to be 9+ inches, if you have a big bulge when flaccid, do you feel self conscious if people notice your bulge? do you feel people objectify you because of the size of it? do you have difficulty finding sexual partners because of the size of it? I'm curious to hear what challenges some of you actually have regarding having a big cock, apart from it falling into the toilet or sitting on it :-)

This topic was edited
RE:My Massive Cock program on Channel 4 (can be watched on channel 4 streaming service online) UK based

I've seen some interviews of guys on the show and, while I'm not huge when flaccid, I am a grower. There have been times when my penis is visible in a situation (such as a changing area) where it can be embarrassing. Imagine it's like that for them EVERYDAY.

This post was edited
RE:My Massive Cock program on Channel 4 (can be watched on channel 4 streaming service online) UK based

Having bigger is not all that may seem to be. When your that big, not all females or males can take it with discomfort and/or pain so you're unable to have sexual pleasure with them. For those that like pleasure thru bjs, not many with be able to take it also. Yes, just like females that are sexualize because of their looks every day, to be sexualize because of your size of a body part you had no control over, it does become annoying and unpleasant to be looked at that way. It's the same if you have anything on your body that is not normal, been stare at does become annoying.

This post was edited

This issue is like a woman with a big chest. You get looked and people stare. It is uncomfortable for people wondering how big you are or can they play with them. So having a big cock is not all that it is cracked up to be. My wife is happy with what I have and I am not putting her in pain. I giver her pleasure.

This post was edited

I viewed this documentary back in January and while I found it entertaining enough, I couldn't help feeling that the angle the documentary makers were taking on the subject, to make having a large penis into a problem, was strange and unnecessary.

Only guy appearing in the documentary who didn't make it into a problem was the former plumber who now makes a living from his adult content and who in the documentary met up with the couple where she's a self confessed size queen.

Another bloke in the documentary was the 5 a side football player who complained about his team mates' comments about his dick were getting "tedious" and saying how he doesn't want to be known around his home town as the guy with the big dick. If that is indeed how you feel, agreeing to be in a documentary about men with big dicks probably isn't the wisest move. Also, it seemed to me as if he loved the attention from his team mates and the friendly banter from them about his size.

Then there was the bloke who went to see a plastic surgeon about the possibility of having reduction surgery. While I was pleased to hear him saying he's no longer considering this surgery, I can't help wondering why a bloke who doesn't want to bring attention to his penis size wears what can only be described as novelty underwear, similar to those with elephant ears and a trunk, to go swimming in a lake with the camera crew in tow. It could of course have been suggested by the crew that he wore those, for effect, but had he worn regular swimming trunks, his size would have been a lot less noticeable.

Lastly we have the young fella who during a interview in the documentary walks outside, freeballing in a pair of grey sweatpants. Again, if you don't want to draw attention to the fact that you have a large dick, the last thing you want to do is freeballs in grey sweats. I think all men are aware of this. For the documentary to focus on unwanted attention and downsides of being well endowed seemed very contradicting with having these guys appear in it the way they did.

While I am not suggesting there can't be downsides with having a large penis, I think the vast majority of men who are fortunate enough to have one feel the pros outweigh the cons and I wish the documentary makers could have focused more on that instead.
Imagine showing these same guys enjoying a day at the nude beach instead of having them wear clothing which will only emphasise their sizes.

This post was edited