Shaved always

Ive been shaving everything neck down for a few years . I love the feeling of being completely bare. I was never very hairy to begin with but totally hairless is a wonderful feeling. Ive been thinking about waxing but am reluctant to grow everything. Back itll take me 3-5 months .

This topic was edited
RE:Shaved always

I too shave from the neck down, love being smooth for the last 12 years, wouldn't change back

This post was edited

I too have always found it best to remove all body hair and even wear my head hair very very short. It feels so much nicer and gives me the confidence of knowing I am always perfectly groomed.

This post was edited

Yes we agree. My wife and I are both smoothies enjoying the grooming results. Feeling totally naked with nothing hidden . The lovely softness of the total exposed skin area

This post was edited

Yes, being fully smooth feel the most natural. There was no hair to begin with, so it could not be for any kind of hygiene protection.

It also seems like when smooth people come together it's more relaxed, free and open when all is "uncovered".

Since I'm well hung (8) it also seems like females appreciate to see the full size of it clearly.

Many years ago I were a member of wnn, worlds nudest nudist. They even had a Magazin and meetings in Holland

This post was edited

Ive been smooth since I in my 30s. I love the look and the feeling.

This post was edited

I'm more of a cock n balls shaver. I keep a little body hair but it's trimmed.

This post was edited

I have been smooth most of my life. No hair from the neck down except some on my arms. There were a few times I let hair grow but I felt dirty and removed it almost as soon as it showed up. I feel truly nude when I am smooth. My dermatologist doesn't like it and suggested I stop shaving. He didn't say why, in the next sentence he told me to use single-blade razors. So I did take that advice and do get a closer shave with fewer bumps. I love being with other smooth bodies, male and female, as well. Everyone seems happier when nude and smooth, I know I am.

This post was edited

I'm not hairy either, but I have found that if I don't shave every couple days, especially my balls the new hairs are uncomfortable mainly wearing underwear.

This post was edited

I have been smooth for years. I've been waiting a few more days between shavings. After awhile I'm compelled to shave again. I just love my body being smooth. I used a triple blade razor and shave everything except my head and forearms. I used Bump Patrol after to keep my skin smooth. I followup with shea butter because it lasts in the southwest sun.

This post was edited

30 years ago I was working on a wall furnace in my home. There was an issue with the pilot light and I couldnt seem to keep the furnace working so one morning I woke up early and started tinkering with the furnace, having always slept in the nude I hadnt gotten dressed, while I was messing around with the furnace it was leaking gas and began filling the air in the hallway and the furnace ignited with a loud boom, a giant fire ball flashed across my body and singed off all of my body hair, thankfully, I did not sustain any burns, when I looked in the mirror, I was astonished at how much I really liked the look of not having any hair, so except for my beard and my head of hair, I am completely smooth and absolutely love the feeling and the look and have found that sex is much more enjoyable smooth bare skin to smooth bare skin.

This post was edited