What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

I confess . . . I just copied this from Pixy-fab*s post in things to do nude but thought it a good topic ** Well, it's finally getting nice warm weather on the northern hemisphere, so I thought it would be interesting and inspiring to hear what people do under the blue sky while not burdening with clothes. OK?**. Just what have we been doing?? For me, I mowed grass, cleaned the pool, trimmed a few limbs & put things in the burn pile. How about the rest of you?

This topic was edited
RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Well, I mowed grass, cleaned the pool, trimmed a few limbs & put things in the burn pile. And, I raise you: weeded beds, cleaned Sharon's fountain, and washed the car! I need a vacation..... Derek

This post was edited

Hey Id like to put in my two cents . We had coffee on our front porch. Debbie broke her ankle a couple of weeks ago so she just lazed in her recliner. I fed and watered the chickens, the goats, our pig, dogs and cats. Put a new length of fence on the goat pen, collected the eggs. Mowed until it was too dark to see. Now Im having coffee and a late dinner.
Start all over again tomorrow.

This post was edited

I rode my all over Downtown Chicago, totally naked with few thousand people ... 2023 Chicago Naked Bike Ride

This post was edited

I went to 40 acre club last Sunday. Chatted with a few members early but later a couple from Florida stopped for the night and we had a great conversation. Nudists are definitely the nicest people around.

This post was edited