New member here

Hello, I'm new to the site and to nudism. I've always enjoyed being nude indoors at home and have long been curious about nude outdoors. I've been tempted to gear down on some solo hikes, but never did as I was worried about offending any prudes who happened by.

This summer I decided I'm done waiting. I've visited a couple of resorts and discovered that I love the freedom and acceptance they offer.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the community and maybe meeting some great people along the way.

This topic was edited
RE:New member here

Congratulations on taking the first couple of steps. First of all, you've learned that lightning bolts don't zap you when you are nude outside, and "even worse" (oh, the horrors lol) someone you might or might not know see you in the altogether. It probably felt pretty darned nice after only a very few short minutes. It will be better each time you repeat the experience. Second, you have joined this Truenudist site and started to be interactive. Find group titles that might interest you, decide whether you might enjoy interacting with the members of the group(s). Before you check "Join" however first click on the moderator's picture to learn when they were last signed in. If it's been a while since they were logged in (say several months or years) don't join the group - you'll never be approved. You can find members who you might have something in common with - you can then attempt to message them directly - maybe after some messages back and forth, you might wish to become a friend of theirs. It sounds more complicated than it really is - have fun with us and you will soon be very happy you took that first step. Welcome to our community.

This post was edited

Welcome. Ive just recently been much more wary of getting caught naked. I dont mind people seeing me and not worried about bothering peoples sensitivities. But as a figure with responsibilities in my community, the idea of registering as a sex offender is horrifying. In Illinois, public indecency (thats what they call it) is a serious crime. Your face ends up in the news on the police blotter. And your home is now pinned on a sex offender map. Not to mention jail time and fines. I was pretty free and easy most of this summer. Not so now. Nudist places are a better option or in States where violation is not as serious.

This post was edited

Many thanks for the thoughtful advice on how to get started with this site! I'll dig in.

This post was edited

Always amazing to do what you have to do . The life you seek is on the other side of everything you do not want to do

This post was edited