RE: where did you get your most exposed naked massage?

Before I started facilitating Basic Massage Workshops at nudist/naturist Gatherings, I had gotten massages at these same venues. Depending on where it was and who was leading it, they were either one-on-one and surrounded by others doing massage, or they were group 4 or 6 handed massage workshops, also surrounded by others following the instructors directions. A few of the group massage sessions were led by a member of The Stroking Community as mentioned in the post above, performed in a very specific methodical way, where everyone moves in unison with each other. I wish I knew of someone from that group so I could get a copy of those specific instructions so that I could give those workshops.

This post was edited
RE: where did you get your most exposed naked massage?

I have never felt overly exposed while getting a massage, either here or in Europe. I think that in St. Maarten I was under an open awning, n.p. Where I did feel exposed, was in the hallway of a hospital, on a gurney, just after having a vasectomy. One nurse was telling another what a great job the doc did on me, when she, matter-of-factly, whipped the sheet away, and said "see". I was a little more than embarrassed then. Of course I was a lot younger then; now I'd probably ask them if they wanted a more 'up close and personal look' .

Last night I went and got a fully nude massage uncover for the whole massage with four strangers in the room she help me dress and put my thong on me after massage

This post was edited