RE:Driving nude

I drive nude on a daily basis, especially in the summer. I driven nude from one end Pennsylvania the other. I have also logged many miles nude driving from PA to Florida and DC area to Florida./ Its makes the drive so much more enjoyable.

This post was edited

I drive nude in my 18-wheeler pretty often. I also drive my own vehicles nude a lot, when I'm not out on the road in the truck.

This post was edited

This is awesome!

This post was edited

I drive nude almost every morning to some local trails. Get out and start my tracker and start my nude run.

Adam

This post was edited

That's so hot to be zoned out in your drive, bare and feeling your self on the open road openly pumping your breeding prick

This post was edited

That's so hot to be zoned out in your drive, bare and feeling your self on the open road openly pumping your breeding prick

This post was edited

Would love to be picked up by you and strip down next to you as we chit chatted and stroked together or I kept your knob slick in my mouth as you tucked off the road for a load pumping

This post was edited

Nude driving is only way to go especially on long trips. Fun to see if anyone notices. Remember to put shorts on when you go in the gas station.

This post was edited

Agree with you. Absolutely LOVE cruising naked in my RV. Just adds to the joy of RV travels!

This post was edited

I was on vacation to one of the South East Asian islands. It's a relatively quiet island with good roads and dark patches of no light. One such highway, I asked myself what If I could drive naked. People won't know I am naked when they are cruising at that speed. So I first took my shirt off and drove soke distance. Them removed my pants and kept it below my bum just in case some police officer was nearby. Nobody thankfully was

Drove a little more distance to find 2 local women having a small coffee shop. I stopped and waved at them. They smiled from a distance and once I went close was when they realised I was buck naked. I said it's a dare I was doing and they started to giggle and take my photo. Got my high for the evening

This post was edited