RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

Earlier today for a 4 mile walk in the countryside.

This post was edited

4AM this morning when I walked out to my car for the drive to Playalinda. Stopped for gas before I hit I-95 and when I got to Playalinda lot 13 shortly after 6AM(Yes the road is open all the way to lot 13) I was the first one there. You are not supposed to be nude in the parking lot, but since there was no one else there I could not think of a single reason to put anything on. I finally put on my mesh shorts to walk back to the car.
I will post a report about Playalinda tonight including a video taken driving between lot 9 and 8

This post was edited

4AM this morning when I walked out to my car for the drive to Playalinda. Stopped for gas before I hit I-95 and when I got to Playalinda lot 13 shortly after 6AM(Yes the road is open all the way to lot 13) I was the first one there. You are not supposed to be nude in the parking lot, but since there was no one else there I could not think of a single reason to put anything on. I finally put on my mesh shorts to walk back to the car.I will post a report about Playalinda tonight including a video taken driving between lot 9 and 8

Do you ever wear a swim brief between the parking lot and the beach?
I have been doing that most of the time for the past 2 years.
I have even seen a few men walk between the 2 in a g-string or just wrap a towel around their waist.
The only time I drove nude was when I took my bike in my wife's van.
When I drive my convertible I would rather have shorts or a swimsuit on and the top off than the other way around.

This post was edited

Yesterday afternoon, Club Houston.

This post was edited

Yesterday afternoon, Club Houston.

No gym? Club Fort Lauderdale has one but very few men use it nude. Most are nude in the pool and hot tub and on the sundeck.

This post was edited

Right now. Going inside soon.

This post was edited

4AM this morning when I walked out to my car for the drive to Playalinda. Stopped for gas before I hit I-95 and when I got to Playalinda lot 13 shortly after 6AM(Yes the road is open all the way to lot 13) I was the first one there. You are not supposed to be nude in the parking lot, but since there was no one else there I could not think of a single reason to put anything on. I finally put on my mesh shorts to walk back to the car.I will post a report about Playalinda tonight including a video taken driving between lot 9 and 8

Looking forward to seeing your report on Playalinda and any other interesting nude or minimally dressed adventures over the weekend.

This post was edited

Yesterday in my private backyard as I am many days.

This post was edited

Yesterday - a bit hot but the heat is finally subsiding (guess due to the developing hurricane)

This post was edited

Right now. Going inside soon.

Same now.

This post was edited